Banned
Reaction score
should get Lewis next

.. I'd like to see JDS vs. Lewis II

even Rozenstruik vs. Lewis

tenor.gif

:meow:

Title shot or bust for the Black Beasy

Blaydes vs beast even though it would be a potential snooze fest it's the only match that makes sense ranking wise.

JDS - Rozenstruik winner vs Boser or Gane or Saki

He's ranked ahead of Overeem, and I don't see the UFC booking rematches for him against Stipe, Blaydes, or God forbid, Ngannou.

Lewis never fought blaydes - it's the most logical matchup for the next title shot after Francis. That being said, if ngannou wins his shot, I can see Lewis completely bypassing blaydes due to Curtis being 0-2 against Francis

He's ranked ahead of Overeem, and I don't see the UFC booking rematches for him against Stipe, Blaydes, or God forbid, Ngannou.

Beast is not ahead of Blaydes and has never fought Blaydes. Reem will likely and most logically jump ahead of BB if he finishes Sakai going 4 & 1 in his last 5 with 4 finishes whereas Black Beast is 3 & 2 in his last 5 winning 3 in a row but 2 of them were decisions including 1 which was a split with Ivanov

I was there live for Lewis vs Ngannou. God what a shit show. Worse than Kalib Starnes vs Nate Quarry which I saw live as well. At least Nate was there to fight.

With that said I would actually be OK to see that fight rebooked. If DC retires after winning then there is a vacant title to fill. I am not a fan of putting the loser of a title fight back in to a title fight. That means Stipe needs a win to get a title fight.

I like a HW grand prix to crown a new champion.
Put an 8 man tourney on: Stipe, Ngannou, on one side of the bracket with Blaydes and Lewis on the other side.
JDS, Jarzinho, Reem & Volkov mixed in there.

If Stipe wins then Ngannou can be next or Lewis. Problem is if you make Stipe vs Lewis then what to do with Blaydes and Ngannou??? Can't make that match again yet can they?

1*mg3dBdSQtev7bY1blhSyIQ.gif

giphy.gif

JDS is an old lion, but it is still dangerous.

For a guy who claims to be a boxer he has some of the worst hands. He's basically looping overhand right over and over - with the occasional kick or jab thrown in.

1*mg3dBdSQtev7bY1blhSyIQ.gif

giphy.gif

JDS is an old lion, but it is still dangerous.

He's not fighting Lewis. He's fighting a hard hitting kickboxing dude. The only way his sloppy boxing works if is he hits as hard as Francis.

Overeem vs Lewis, lets go.

Back