Media Epic troll by Sean O'Malley: dyes his hair to look like Ecuadorian flag

Ya know it could be outta respect instead of trolling. Seam and Chito seemed cool last time their fight got canceled

Time stamp 3:25

Yes, that is why yesterday Vera said he'd beat that "brat". Very respectful of one another <{cruzshake}>

Capture.PNG

Can't wait to see him fight a Japanese fighter..

860201925D-1.jpg

I think the last time I saw someone getting their hair styled and cut on Embedded Jessica Eye and Johnny Walker got KTFO.

Getting a bit cringe now.

Suga should know that his antics and personality are working greatly, but also needs to know when it’s becoming too over the top/try hard. Seems like he’s trying to emulate Mcgregor in a way, or Tekashi troll style, or Floyd like. But he needs to stay original and know when an idea is gonna come across as too committed to his “persona”. Especially if he isn’t THAT proven yet.

At the end of the day, u gotta stay winning fights. Antics or not.

I think the last time I saw someone getting their hair styled and cut on Embedded Jessica Eye and Johnny Walker got KTFO.
Or cut, Dominick Cruz got clapped by Cejudo recently

This guy is SO unlikeable, i had to skip every part of him in the video, and i used to like him, but he has become such a tryhard, dude needs a reality check AKA being put to sleep.

Back