Rocky is not a fight Street Jesus wants nor needs.

FIGHTING TALK

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Massive Masvidal fan here.
However I think Rocky holds the cards to beat Jorge, by essentially being slicker, faster and just having that bit better timing in all ranges.
He will not stay in one place for Jorge to land his best shots on the feet, he will beat Street Jesus to the punch and the kick, devastate with elbows anywhere near the clinch and more than hold his own in any grappling exchanges.

Street Jesus should keep it Street with Rocky and only look for non sanctioned spontaneous flair ups, because in the cage I only see a unanimous victory for Edwards.

Masvidal has legit tools to beat everyone else around him, fights with Burns, Woodley, and even a rematch with Usman present way more value for The Street Disciple, whereas I actually see Edwards struggling much moreso with those guys than with Jorge, style wise.

Leon aint ready for them combos
WavyGenuineBull-size_restricted.gif

Leon-Edwards-cut-UFC-London-backstage-brawl.jpg

The 3 piece was hella nice but that is not the sort of combo that comes close to even making a dent on the scorecard, gloved up in a 5 minute round, let alone finishing an actual MMA fight.
Can we be serious about the difference between Street and Sport here just for a minute?

He sucker punched the guy. The least he can do is give him the opportunity to get back in a fair and square legally sanctioned fight.

Chris Leben pissed on another TUF contender's bed, and they were matched up, and Chris Leben won the fight. LOL

Masvidal needs to afford Edwards the same opportunity. If not, then he is just another sucker, and no wonder him and that racist rat were best friends. Something about birds of a feather.

The 3 piece was hella nice but that is not the sort of combo that comes close to even making a dent on the scorecard, gloved up in a 5 minute round, let alone finishing an actual MMA fight.
Can we be serious about the difference between Street and Sport here just for a minute?
Leon was bleeding afterwards. Both guys were pulled apart pretty fast anyways.

Leon Scott is overrated. His best win is an aging battle-worn RDA over a year ago. Masvidal destroys him.

Too bad we'll never know that cause Mas doesn't seem to give to Leon an occasion to settle their beef in an octagon.

Is OP trying to suggest Edwards has better standup than Jorge? Stylistically, Edwards should be favoured, but you can't seriously believe Edwards has the better standup between the 2 of them.

I think Leon beats him. Leon thinks so. Mas might as well.

Leon Scott is a boring point fighter. He definitely has a chance

He sucker punched the guy. The least he can do is give him the opportunity to get back in a fair and square legally sanctioned fight.

Chris Leben pissed on another TUF contender's bed, and they were matched up, and Chris Leben won the fight. LOL

Masvidal needs to afford Edwards the same opportunity. If not, then he is just another sucker, and no wonder him and that racist rat were best friends. Something about birds of a feather.

Joel F'n Osteen is that you ??

<DCWhoa>

It’s a fight that makes sense rankings wise but Leon is very unknown to casuals. He has the tools to win but I don’t think he gets the chance.

Back