Conor McGregor´s Ultimate Attacks Ranked

Murder_KickHC

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone knows Conor has nuclear left expecially his straight counter and most would probably say its his deadliest weapon but how about his other attacks?
He always says how he studies every single martial art and is also known as one of the most versatile strikers ever in MMA.

360 Tornado kicks, Capoieira kick high low midle, shoulder strikes, elbows, flying knees, Bolo uppercuts, stabbing front kicks, karate kicks etc. just to name a few.

What are his most effective attacks besides his left hand punches? One of my favorites is his spinning back kick to the ribs.

Last edited:
mcgregor.jpg

1. His Twitter fingers after half a bottle of his shitty whiskey.

2. His attacks on the elderly

3. His attacks on his bank account to try and get some positive PR back after his attacks on the elderly.

4. His attacks on tasteful interior decoration.

When you learn a little more about MMA, TS, you will realize that McGregor isn't actually particularly good.
Conor McGregor is currently at #2 in GOAT list.

"The array of finishes, across 2 divisions, with champion status in 1, Anderson Silva is No.1 MMA GOAT," said McGregor.

McGregor, who has a 22-4 record in MMA, claims his "champion status" in two UFC divisions - featherweight and lightweight - is enough to secure him second place behind former middleweight champion Silva.

"My array of finishes, across 3 divisions, with champion status in 2, I'm No.2. If not tied one.

"I didn't mention PED results on multiple entrants, even though that makes me the clear current No.1 MMA GOAT, along with still being active," said McGregor.

"Although it shames, as well as puts all runs and finishes in complete doubt, I've snored multiple juice heads. A true GOAT must do it all."

Source: https://www.bbc.com/sport/mixed-martial-arts/52784942

Conor McGregor is currently at #2 in GOAT list.

"The array of finishes, across 2 divisions, with champion status in 1, Anderson Silva is No.1 MMA GOAT," said McGregor.

McGregor, who has a 22-4 record in MMA, claims his "champion status" in two UFC divisions - featherweight and lightweight - is enough to secure him second place behind former middleweight champion Silva.

"My array of finishes, across 3 divisions, with champion status in 2, I'm No.2. If not tied one.

"I didn't mention PED results on multiple entrants, even though that makes me the clear current No.1 MMA GOAT, along with still being active," said McGregor.

"Although it shames, as well as puts all runs and finishes in complete doubt, I've snored multiple juice heads. A true GOAT must do it all."

Source: https://www.bbc.com/sport/mixed-martial-arts/52784942
Source: Conor McGregor

No reputable list has him in the Top 10.

Or Silva at #1 for that matter.

Watch more MMA, there are so many better fighters out there.

When you learn a little more about MMA, TS, you will realize that McGregor isn't actually particularly good.
Lol what

Man, his fanboys are annoying but statements like this..holy shit they're bad.

The guy who fought eddie Alvarez isn't that good?

Bro that was literally top 2-3 most impressive striking performances in mma history. If you asked any legit boxing / striking gym they would unanimously say the exact same thing.

Not liking the guy is understandable

But when you call one of the most impressive strikers of all time in mma "not that good"

it's just baffling

emotional reactions are real, especially with a polarizing figure like Conor. People need to be extremely cautious of it, because statements like this get more than a little ridiculous as a result.

Last edited:
Capoieira? It made him inefficient.
He's retired now so let's move on.

This is actually funny and clever cause you knew it would spiral into his attacks on the street which I thought it was initially about. You're one of the better trolls

Back