Lets say dc wins

hunt12

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I think he finally retires. However stipe vs ngannou would be next for the vacant title. Could you see ufc wanting this. I feel ngannou would be way more prepared but if stipe won I could see him retiring after. Or could you see maybe putting stipe on the sidelines an doing beast vs ngannou which I think this time ngannou will be way more favored?

If he wins and retires, thus making the belt vacant. They should do a HW grandprix tournament kinda like the old days and have brackets etc and whom ever wins all they're fights is the and new undisputed HW champ.

But i feel that if DC wins i'm sure Dana etc will do they're hardest to keep DC as champ and do everything possible to get DC v JJ for a HW fight with the belt on the line. We all know DC is stubborn and having the JJ losses and a chance to fight him at HW were he has the clear advantage if the conditions are right i'm sure we get the fight we all want to see.

DC was on his knees on the carpet begging for a 1-off with Stipe and not having to face Francis. There may be photos of favors performed.

I could see Stipe retiring as well. I have a feeling the next title fight is Ngannou vs Lewis, and I actually think the rematch goes much different. Ngannou determines the pace of the fight; he probably wins, but I could see Lewis KO’ing him as well.

I think he finally retires. However stipe vs ngannou would be next for the vacant title. Could you see ufc wanting this. I feel ngannou would be way more prepared but if stipe won I could see him retiring after. Or could you see maybe putting stipe on the sidelines an doing beast vs ngannou which I think this time ngannou will be way more favored?

If DC wins they will book Jones vs Ngannou for the vacant title.

JJ vs DC at HW, Dana has been saying how he doesn't think DC should retire yet and he knows DC doesn't say no to money.

If he wins and retires, thus making the belt vacant. They should do a HW grandprix tournament kinda like the old days and have brackets etc and whom ever wins all they're fights is the and new undisputed HW champ.

But i feel that if DC wins i'm sure Dana etc will do they're hardest to keep DC as champ and do everything possible to get DC v JJ for a HW fight with the belt on the line. We all know DC is stubborn and having the JJ losses and a chance to fight him at HW were he has the clear advantage if the conditions are right i'm sure we get the fight we all want to see.

I wish they would do a legit GP. Hell, make it OW. Won't happen, though. Whatever happens between D.C. and Stipe, I think it's a pretty safe bet Francis will be in the next hw title fight.

I wouldn't be suprised if DC wins, Stipe also retires aswell.

Ngannou vs Lewis 2 for the vacant belt.....THE REMATCH.

if DC wins, we get Jones vs Ngannou for the vacant title (you heard it here first)

UFC will NEVER do a grand prix tournament. Nor should they.
USADA + NSAC = GPs are dead forever/

I mean when strikeforce tried to do it,that shit fell to pieces real quick

DC will retire and it will be Ngannou/Lewis 2 for the belt. This time Ngannou doesnt throw the fight and gets his usual round 1 finish.

I wouldn't be suprised if DC wins, Stipe also retires aswell.

Ngannou vs Lewis 2 for the vacant belt.....THE REMATCH.
if stipe wins can see him retiring. But if he loses. I can see him with one last hurrah. He may feel confident against ngannou. Me personally i think ngannou is just destined to win

This is what should happen, having Stipe fight instantly for the belt again after losing would be silly but the UFC doesn't like fun so they will probably just match him vs Francis or Curtis.

Back