Yan Xionan vs Claudia Gadelha

Kyojiro Kagenuma

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
The odds on this fight are fairly close, but Yan seems like a goddamned firebrand. She ran through Karolina and defeated Angela Hill. She's on the rise, but how far she'll go? I'm not sure.

Claudia, who by most people tallies lost to Angela in her last fight, is fading. Xan should run right through her. In my view, Claudia doesn't stand much of a chance.

Am I missing something?

Yan really hasn't beaten anyone and Claudia is a former title contender and main stay at or near the top of the division... That being said, Yan should smoke her.

The odds on this fight are fairly close, but Yan seems like a goddamned firebrand. She ran through Karolina and defeated Angela Hill. She's on the rise, but how far she'll go? I'm not sure.

Claudia, who by most people tallies lost to Angela in her last fight, is fading. Xan should run right through her. In my view, Claudia doesn't stand much of a chance.

Am I missing something?
Yan win over Angela is as good as Claudia's (both questionable) so... that means they're about equal. Also Karolina was subbed by Claudia easily round 1, when she was at the top of her game.

Should be a close matchup but I am picking yan.

Yan's beatdown of Kowalkiewicz was savage. That said, Gadelha is a huge step up.

I still expect Yan to win a clear decision.
Hill was robbed, IMO.
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's not much of a step up to fight Claudia if Yan just beat Angela, who most people thought won her fight against Claudia, is it?

Gadelha is the female cowboy at this point. Beats everyone but the elite.

Am I missing something?

You are spot on Claudia is going to get her ass kicked. Thing odds makers always fuck up the number on WMMA fights. If you like to bet WMMA is where you can win big.

If odds are even then bet big for Yan. That girl will challenging for the title by the end of next year.

Wasn’t Yan the girl who beat down Karolina so bad she had eye damage? Like it was Michael bisping eye out of the socket bad. Betting the house on yan

You are spot on Claudia is going to get her ass kicked. Thing odds makers always fuck up the number on WMMA fights. If you like to bet WMMA is where you can win big.

If odds are even then bet big for Yan. That girl will challenging for the title by the end of next year.
Yeah, I just bet on Xan when I saw the odds lol.

two losses to prime Joanna (she was robbed in the first fight), a loss to Andrade, and a loss to Ansaroff. The ansaroff fight is her only loss that looks bad in her entire career.
The win against Angela most see as a loss.

Gadelha does not look the same post USADA. Can't see her winning this fight.

Yeah, I'm liking Yan as well. She's looking like one of the best strikers in the division.

I guess the unknown is what happens if Gadelha comes out looking for takedowns and is able to get them? I haven't seen much of Yan on the ground and suspect that Hill may be better than Yan at takedown defense. Gadelha has fought tough competition and if she comes roaring out of the gate looking to return to her bread and butter of bjj it could get interesting.

The problem here is that Gadelha hasn't done that her last few fights. She has seemed way too enamored with her stand up. I think Yan's striking game is superior.

Last edited:
Gadhela seems to be declining fast, Yan for the win

Back