Miocic is excited and the baddest man on the planet

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
why didn't he ever get more fame?

tbh i think he's the best HW of all time.

Sometimes i think if he acted like he didn't speak english and had a translator like fedor he would be more famous

In b4 triggered Fedor fans

shit thread though, be better TS

bh i think he's the best HW of all time.
2-gU3sF4DCSX76Llo6dLChxdxprk2qrtIfSSSrolpoI0NlS1TqmYz51xjhtkofHlC19R48JAOYMbLB_lnLU_DOvgRzGDKcPRyww

He is not the best hw of all time, but he is great inside and outside of the cage.

The man goes to work, and then goes home to his family. He doesn't bother anyone. My kind of guy.

Unfortunately He's a prime example of no matter how much talent you have, the UFC promo machine will ostracize you if you don't kiss ass

Well Jones is undefeated and beat the guy who KOed Stipe 2X, fair square.

It is hard to argue that Jon is not the baddest man on earth, the difference between LHW and HW is merely a bureaucratic one

It is hard to argue that Jon is not the baddest man on earth, the difference between LHW and HW is merely a bureaucratic one
Strange that Jones still didn't move up to heavyweight then - surely he'd make even more money as a doumble champ, no?;)

why didn't he ever get more fame?

tbh i think he's the best HW of all time.

Sometimes i think if he acted like he didn't speak english and had a translator like fedor he would be more famous
marketing is everything, you can be the best in the world, but if you don't sell yourself nobody cares.

Nikola Tesla was important to the whole world, his intelligence is absurd, but most ordinary people don't know him.

Albert Einstein is known to everyone, because of his charisma too.
images

it's like in music, if you have a strange, different and very exotic personality you can shine.

ordinary people like bizarre personalities like Conor, Billie and that shit.

no fighter in the world has managed to dominate HW in the ufc, the difference is absurd.

HW is more danger than LHW.

images

Jones has always run away from monsters, he prefers to fight smaller men.

HWs are bigger/stronger on average. It's not just bureaucracy...
CompleteMessyLark-size_restricted.gif

Why do people keep asking why Stipe was never bigger?

The guy actively refused to do media and said that he didn't care about fame after he won the belt.

For all of the talk about the Ngannou hype being disrespectful to him, that did more to get him over than anything else during his two title reigns.

no fighter in the world has managed to dominate HW in the ufc, the difference is absurd.

HW is more danger than LHW.

images

Jones has always run away from monsters, he prefers to fight smaller men.

Jones didn't run away from Lesnar. That was the one HW fight that I think that he was serious about. It never happened because he popped after he KO'd Cormier and got suspended again.

Why do people keep asking why Stipe was never bigger?

The guy actively refused to do media and said that he didn't care about fame after he won the belt.

For all of the talk about the Ngannou hype being disrespectful to him, that did more to get him over than anything else during his two title reigns.
Yeah at least Stipe wasn't a bitch about it like some have been. I like DJ but he was always clean and gave typical political answers and wondered why no one got excited for his fights. Stipe never really had that attitude he was just about fighting the best fighters and fires.

Extremely entertaining fighter, knockout artist, always in entertaining scraps, family man, volunteer fire fighter, an actual good/stand up guy (unlike fraud dc), hilarious and interesting personality, unique character, always the highlights of the embeddeds/countdowns, actual role model, 0 controversy, clean fighter, ect...

stipe is the fkn man

I can't wait until Ngannou put his hands on the winner of this fight #uncrownedchamp

Back