2nd Best MMA Heavyweight Of All Time?

WOLVERINEKILLS

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
In most polls or posts Fedor wins the best heavyweight debate constantly. So who does everyone collectively think is the #2 heavyweight of all time in MMA? (Mods please make this a poll)

Big Nog
Mir
Couture
Stipe
Lesnar
Cro Cop
Barnett
Overeem
Coleman
Igor
Velasquez
Arlovski
Sylvia
DC
Randleman
JDS
Werdum

Big Nog gets my vote
Only pride AND ufc champ ever

but I’m biased
I’d say either stipe or werdum tbh

Winner of DC vs Stipe is either the GOAT or 2nd place. And why is Randleman even on this list?

Fedor, with Stipe as #1

TrollFace.jpg

For real Big Nog #2, with Stipe overtaking him if he can beat DC this weekend.
This guy is #1
2475516-mud6yaf.jpg

Winner of DC vs Stipe is either the GOAT or 2nd place. And why is Randleman even on this list?
Why is this even a debate? He's a Fedor d-rider. Stipe/Fedor debate has never been clear from what I've seen on here so even if you say Fedor is 1 IMO Stipe is 2. DC is close but as far as wins at HW I'd give Stipe the edge and if he beats DC again I'd say he's the clear HW GOAT. The reality is Fedor's best wins are for what was available at the time in terms of competition.

I still have Big Nog at #2. For me it all depends on what happens this weekend. If Stipe wins, then I will place him at #2

Why is this even a debate? He's a Fedor d-rider. Stipe/Fedor debate has never been clear from what I've seen on here so even if you say Fedor is 1 IMO Stipe is 2. DC is close but as far as wins at HW I'd give Stipe the edge and if he beats DC again I'd say he's the clear HW GOAT. The reality is Fedor's best wins are for what was available at the time in terms of competition.

All of Stipe's best wins are over past their prime older fighters. He's about to fight a 41 year old on Saturday. Fedor beat the best fighters in the world, in their prime.

DC is the second best HW ever, after Stipe. If DC wins on Saturday, he will be the best ever.

DC vs Stipe III is the biggest match in heavyweight MMA history.

All of Stipe's best wins are over past their prime older fighters. He's about to fight a 41 year old on Saturday. Fedor beat the best fighters in the world, in their prime.

In all fairness 99% polls, lists, etc. have Fedor listed as the best heavyweight. I’m talking about who, not counting Fedor, is the best at heavyweight? Some people are saying if Stipe beats DC a second time that it would be him. In all fairness where does DC rank if he beats Stipe again? What about JDS? In his prime only Cain beat him but he went on to beat every other noteworthy heavyweight of his era besides DC, and even beat Cain in their first meeting.

DC is the second best HW ever, after Stipe. If DC wins on Saturday, he will be the best ever.

Definitely is in UFC history, although Cain vs JDS 1, Brock vs Couture, Fedor vs Cro Cop were all a big deal in their time as well.

Big Nog. In his prime he was amazing. Go back and watch his older fights, before he was a zombie, he was so good.

Werdum.

Wins over Fedor, Cain and Big Nog. Amongst many other good wins. There's a good case for Big Nog as well though. The top 3 is pretty clear but either way.

In most polls or posts Fedor wins the best heavyweight debate constantly. So who does everyone collectively think is the #2 heavyweight of all time in MMA? (Mods please make this a poll)

Big Nog
Mir
Couture
Stipe
Lesnar
Cro Cop
Barnett
Overeem
Coleman
Igor
Velasquez
Arlovski
Sylvia
DC
Randleman
JDS
Werdum
Most of these choices have no business being possible for No.2. I mean, Randleman? Come on.

It can only be Stipe or Nog. That's really it.

Big Nog
Mir
Couture
Stipe
Lesnar
Cro Cop
Barnett
Overeem
Coleman
Igor
Velasquez
Arlovski
Sylvia
DC
Randleman
JDS
Werdum
Arlovski is my favorite, but there's no way he has a case for no.2. Top Ten, yeah you could certainly make that case. Definitely not 2 tho. Randleman? He's not even Top Ten.

I don't think so man, Fedor v Cro Cop is the one most say. Hell I'd even say Brock v Carwin was bigger back in the day, the hype around that was huge.

Back