News UFC cuts Roman Bogatov after foul filled UFC debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

This is the dude whose coach had the Neo-Nazi tattoo.

Also, I don't give a fuck what excuses the Nazi apologists on this forum were making in the other thread about this tattoo. It's a symbol that was invented by the SS. Karim Zidan's article is correct.

Cormier almost blinding someone = ok.
Twice
giphy.gif

He actually was having an epic comeback after being basically out on his feet, too bad about that grounded knee though lol.

Should have just dis-invited the guy with the tattoo from further events.

It's more likely that he got cut because he's associated with a bunch of neo-Nazis. They cut a couple of other guys with fascist ties last month.
They could say that, it would be good for the company.

Santos faked the nutshots but the knee to the head was legit. Sucks, Bogatov is a good fighter.

Not sure what to say about his cornerman being a nazi...

He actually was having an epic comeback after being basically out on his feet, too bad about that grounded knee though lol.

Should have just dis-invited the guy with the tattoo from further events.

Yea Bogatov has legit skills and an iron chin

he should of never been signed anyway - the guy doesnt put power behind anything he does , just goes through odd motions

its a shame theres guys like Alexander Shabily and Eduard Vartanyan who are super exciting skills fighters not getting signed while the UFC goes after guys like this

Hopefully he never fights for a top organization ever again. That was a disgrace to fighting.

I am ok with someone being cut for being a shit fighter or a bad, bad sport. But I simply could not give a fuck about someone's cornerman sporting a racist tattoo.

Maybe it's just my belief that people have the right to be pieces of shit so long as they aren't physically threatening or harming others... and I am Hispanic; it's not like I am White defending white supremacist tattoos.

Am I the only one who simply doesn't give a shit about that?

Santos faked the nutshots but the knee to the head was legit. Sucks, Bogatov is a good fighter.

Not sure what to say about his cornerman being a nazi...
You should honor the people who died fighting them in WWII, say they're wrong, they're a cancer that nothing good comes from, and cast them out whenever you find them.

I am ok with someone being cut for being a shit fighter or a bad, bad sport, I simply could not give a fuck about someone's cornerman sporting a racist tattoo.

Maybe it's just my belief that people have the right to be pieces of shit so long as they aren't physically threatening or harming others... and I am Hispanic; it's not like I am White defending white supremacist tattoos.

Am I the only one who simply doesn't give a shit about that?
Hopefully you're one of the only ones, crap like that can only exist if nobody gives a shit. It doesn't matter what race you are, images of hatred and intolerance have no place in a society that doesn't want to end every disagreement with violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back