The Chris vs Darren Till next?

I'd say it makes sense.

Both guys will want a name opponent, but neither guy deserves a top contender at this point.
Give Chris Till or Edmund. He has a chance if he can get Edmund to the ground and Till just does his pitter patter.

That's somebody's boy you're talking about. The Chris would get sniped.

WEIDMAN JUST MADE THE 185lb division MORE INTERESTING--LMAO whether the other mid tier contenders like it or not!

I'd say it makes sense.

Both guys will want a name opponent, but neither guy deserves a top contender at this point.
Seems like a bullshit matchup so till can get a pretty win and title shot. So the ufc probably makes it I hope Till has to fight someone relevant instead of this.

No one in the top ten needs to rack up a few more "W's" fully get that confidence back.

Heinisch or Vettori. imo or maybe Edmen now that he lost.

No one in the top ten needs to rack up a few more "W's" fully get that confidence back.

Heinisch or Vettori. imo or maybe Edmen now that he lost.

Been a long time since I've seen the Wizard of Oz, I don't remember the tin man looking so creepy.

^^^^^^This

Weidman did not look like he should be anywhere near a contender, and like him or not, Till is a contender.

Weidman-Silva 3 makes the most sense to me.

It makes no sense to me. Akhmedov may not be a top MW but he's not over the hill like Silva; why should Weidman take an easier fight after winning lasdt night's? Actually, if Weidman can fight consistently like he did in the last round, he should be fighting a contender.

Great fight. Till is overrated as FUCK, he's not a top 5 , probably closer to a #8-9 being generous. Let old and shopworn Chris just outsize him and win on boring points. Till losing should get him a title shot at LHW with this BS hype train they keep him on.

Great fight. Till is overrated as FUCK, he's not a top 5 , probably closer to a #8-9 being generous. Let old and shopworn Chris just outsize him and win on boring points. Till losing should get him a title shot at LHW with this BS hype train they keep him on.
haha really?

i could legit see Till scoring a KO win. Weidman is shot beyond belief.

Seems like a bullshit matchup so till can get a pretty win and title shot. So the ufc probably makes it I hope Till has to fight someone relevant instead of this.
I’m not a Chris Weidman fan by any stretch, but his grappling is pretty legit and Till got stiffened by a guy who mostly fought at LW so it’s not as clear cut as you make it sound. But ya Till would probably be the favourite.

Last edited:
Back