Felder vs McGregor is a dream fight for me...

MMAMAX

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Irish Dragon vs Notorious

Thoughts?

Nobody would be interested in the build-up? Like the battle for Ireland on Irish turf.

Eh Two guys who are pretty much part time fighters.
An exhibition?
Sure.
Having the UFC shove it down our throats and market it as some stupid plastic paddy interim title bullshit?
No thanks.

Good luck getting McDiva to take that fight

Honestly thought Conor was going to take that fight before Felder fought Hooker. Seemed like the best matchup for him.

Mcgregor knocks him out in the 1st or 2nd in a meaningless fight, and we’ve wasted a ppv main event.

Gonna be a naw from me, dawg.

Nobody would be interested in the build-up? Like the battle for Ireland on Irish turf.

Are you serious? Felder's grandmother visited Ireland once when she was 22,. but that does not make him Irish.

Makes sense, the only place that fight could happen is in your dreams.

Mcgreggor just fought 1 journeyman - you want another? Maybe Felder last 2 minutes.

Conor won't come back unless its a LW title fight or WW title fight, Khabib non title or GSP. Hes not returning for less than a 25-50 mil pay day.

Wouldn't call Felder a dream fight against anyone really.

He's a great fighter, extremely tough and durable, but kind of a grinder. His win against Barboza was a robbery and his Hooker fight extremely close. He hasn't had a really dominant performance in about 2 years, not sure why he acts like he's the A side and gets to pick money fights, but I respect him for using his visibility to further his career.

Tony, Justin and Dustin are more deserving of the RPN. Even Hooker at this point.

Back