Is Michael Chandler vs Paul Felder the fight to make?

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
Chandler will stay in the better organization.

that´s a good fight to make. Considering felder thinks he is a big fight for anyone( he isn´t), chandler is a good name in the mma comunity. Legit for 5 rounds.

What makes you say that?
Because he could’ve done it a long time ago, and probably the money is better in Bellator. According to this, he just made 100K/100K.
https://www.sportekz.com/mma/bellator-243-salaries-purse-payouts/
Meanwhile Hooker gets like 85K/85K. Felder only like 50K/50K.
I think Chandler is a good fighter, but he makes as much or more money in Bellator, gets to be the big fish in a small pond, stay away from USADA, and fight dudes like Brent Primus and aging Benson Henderson over and over on repeat. I doubt he’s gonna make the move to the UFC now towards the end of his career.

Felder cant defend a TD from Hooker what would Chandler do to him. I say throw him to the wolves and give him Tony.

Not a bad idea.
I can see that headlining a fight night, but I'm not sure Chandler leaves Bellator.
Sure he's gonna get a real nice paycheck from them. Bellator can't afford to lose him.

Chandler vs. RDA would be great too.
Been wanting to see RDA back ar 155 for a while now.

that´s a good fight to make. Considering felder thinks he is a big fight for anyone( he isn´t), chandler is a good name in the mma comunity. Legit for 5 rounds.

Felder is a legit top 10 LW. How is that not a potential big fight for anyone?

He's also fairly well known which certainly doesn't hurt.

The UFC paid Eddie Alvarez and Hector Lombard what they needed to leave Bellator. So it's not out of the question for the UFC to offer up more cash for Michael Chandler

Michael Chandler vs. Khabib is the fight to make.

Felder is a legit top 10 LW. How is that not a potential big fight for anyone?

He's also fairly well known which certainly doesn't hurt.
Felder is good but legit legit top 10 is kind of lame. Had a close decision vs james vick, arguably lost vs barboza. Solid win vs charles oliveira. That´s all. His wins are overrated.

Because he could’ve done it a long time ago, and probably the money is better in Bellator. According to this, he just made 100K/100K.
I think Chandler is a good fighter, but he makes as much or more money in Bellator, gets to be the big fish in a small pond, stay away from USADA, and fight dudes like Brent Primus and aging Benson Henderson over and over on repeat. I doubt he’s gonna make the move to the UFC now towards the end of his career.

Hooker makes 110/110 so he makes more than Chandler. Also the Ufc champ makes millions. Theres no ceiling like that in Bellator.

Don't know if Chandler deserves it.

Felder should wait to give an opportunity to Khabib or Conor.

It seems he reached the end of his contract wouldnt be absolutely shocked if he signs with the UFC, he has been Bellator's poster boy for years tho.

Hooker makes 110/110 so he makes more than Chandler. Also the Ufc champ makes millions. Theres no ceiling like that in Bellator.
I think you mean their ceiling is just much lower on the top end. Cause there's definitely a ceiling.

You understand that it’s a negotiation tho right? People said the same stuff about Ben Askren, they can figure it out and make it work if they both want to.

Back