The amount of good WMMA fights does not justify having to watch the rest.

it's not worth crying about it either....
...matter of fact, it is annoying as hell.

Yet here you are.

Dat AV

336373.jpg

/thread?

While I’d generally agree for every good fight, there is many more bad ones, it’s here to stay. It’s not going anywhere anytime soon. So get used to it. I typically will do whatever else I need to do during these fights, it’s a built in break for me.

Besides sadists, psychopaths, women beaters and nerds in the MMA bubble - a tiny minority you can't build a business off of - nobody cares about WMMA. But it's cheap labor to pad the cards out.

And, yeah, that one WMMA fight last night was the only one to stink the joint out.

it's not worth crying about it either....
...matter of fact, it is annoying as hell.

Yet here you are.
We should keep trying. I mean, we are the customers.
Most of us don't watch local promotions, but male fighters there are more talented than most UFC female fighters and yet Dana White doesn't bring them all to UFC.

We should keep trying. I mean, we are the customers.
Most of us don't watch local promotions, but male fighters there are more talented than most UFC female fighters and yet Dana White doesn't bring them all to UFC.

And yet you are not complaining to them, but to us....you are missing the point.

Complaining to us is useless (and annoying).

If you want to be heard, why not contact Dana or someone that matters? Go annoy them! That might help - if enough do it.

As it is, in here, you are wasting your time.

Having to watch....

Who said you have to watch it?
Passive aggressive bitches over here. Pretending like you don't have to wait out when you buy the product and watch it live.

And if UFC ever did do WMMA only cards - NONE of you defenders would watch them. NONE of you.

And yet you are not complaining to them, but to us....you are missing the point.

Complaining to us is useless (and annoying).

If you want to be heard, why not contact Dana or someone that matters? Go annoy them! That might help - if enough do it.

As it is, in here, you are wasting your time.
I disagree. Sherdog is flooded with journalists, fighters and UFC staff. On the other hand, you don't have to click and reply to every thread!
<{hughesimpress}>

The only WMMA fights I've actually watched are Cyborg fights. The one vs Holly is probably my favorite one, master class. That was probably her last great fight.

I've watched a lot of weigh ins with Karate Hottie, Miesha, Gina Carano, Rose, Paige, you know, the hotter ones.

But that's about it, Cyborg and weigh ins.

I've watched a couple of Shefchenko, Nunes and Ronda fights but that's too little to count. Last one I watched was the chinese chick vs Joanna... wish I hadn't. That was nasty.

All in all, not into it.

I usually don’t like watching wmma much but I’m for it since it creates job opportunities for them.

I disagree. Sherdog is flooded with journalists, fighters and UFC staff. On the other hand, you don't have to click and reply to every thread!
<{hughesimpress}>
I don't.

I take you don't have the balls to contact the UFC, that's why you find is safer to cry to us.
It's ok. we understand.

But we can annoy you back. At least make it even.

There are certain fighters who are almost certainly going to be boring like Kunitskaya and Carmouche. Just ignore their fights.

Back