What's with The Chris moving to South Carolina?

I’ve done no research on this. But isn’t he somehow related to, or in laws of some sort with Stephen wonder boy Thompson? I think that’s the neck of the woods he’s from. Small fraction of the cost of living down there. And his family can probably get some land, smart move. Especially if those win checks are coming slower and slower.

I’ve done no research on this. But isn’t he somehow related to, or in laws of some sort with Stephen wonder boy Thompson? I think that’s the neck of the woods he’s from. Small fraction of the cost of living down there. And his family can probably get some land, smart move. Especially if those win checks are coming slower and slower.

I think Weidman's sister is married to Wonderboys brother.

I think Weidman's sister is married to Wonderboys brother.
tenor.gif

Could definitely see that Wonderboy influence in his striking. God help us, the last thing we need is another point fighter.

But yeah, the cost of living is nuts in NY as well as their taxes. Teh Chris was teh face of the UFC lobbying for NY to sanction teh UFC & was on all the NY cards as a result, & paying all those stupid fooking taxes for all those years & probably is fooking broke by now. So good call getting out of that fooking money pit.

I saw an interview and the way The Chris put it, it sounded like he just went down there for camp cause of covid.

The Chris was in desperate need of a change... the shlongo/serra thing was getting pretty fuckin mcdojoy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back