BB will be champ in a year

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Yup you read right. DC is retiring, I think Stipe is going to retire or at least fall off in the next year. Who does that leave to hold the belt? Ngannou is clearly the best guy at that point but BB is right there along with blaydes and then its a drop off. Out of the three, I would pick BB every time based on his resiliency and the fact that he improves every fight. He has fought every type of fighter: strikers, wrestlers, grapplers...He has the best experience out of the three.

I agree that Lewis improves all the time, but in my opinion the next heavyweight champion after Miocic/Cormier will either be named Ngannou or Gane.

Depends if they make Ngannou vs Blaydes 3 or Ngannou vs Lewis.

Last edited:
Im a huge fan of lewis but he will not be champ in a year

If he can get through Nganou again, than I do think that's a high probability. If Oerlik couldn't take Lewis down at will, I certainly don't see Stipe doing it either

Still think Volkov is underrated.
Rozenstruik got starched but hard to gage how good he is still
Sakai on a run, not been amazingly tested yet.
Gane feels like the biggest prospect..
Rodrigo Nascimento could be a thing too.

Every time we see Lewis his belly is smaller and he looks increasingly focused and determined. A disciplined Black Beast is a serious threat.

TS: "BB will be top 3 once Stipe DC retire."

Also TS: "BB will be champ a year from now."

So...he does he beat to win the belt?

frank beats blaydes, lewis beats frank, blaydes beats lewis then we repeat until the end of time

If stipe wins and sticks around he’ll have at least 1-3 more defenses after dc

they're going to have trouble filling out a top ten at HW soon. you show up, you get the belt.

I know their first fight sucked, but Ngannou MURDERSSSSSSS Black Beast in a rematch.

maybe if they had a knockout mode he would be.

Back