Omari is a tough opponent

MyFist

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
People saying he's a can or wash up? He's on a 5 wins streak at MW. He fought at LHW before. Yes he fought at WW too. He's like Anthony "Rumble" Johnson. Fighting at WW, MW, LHW, and HW. Only that Omari have not fight at HW, but he's Jack and big.
ed048230-d9ef-11ea-a9df-dfa023813e67_image_hires_123759.JPG

Look at how Jack up Omari chest and abs. He look like a MW Brock Lesnar.

Weidman is decline big time after USADA and aging.
Weidman vs Silva 3, I will pay to see it. Would be a big PPV event lol.

What? Omaru was a average at best.. hes not good at anything and also gassed. If he stand up was even remotely good he finished weidman. Any fighter who can throw hands defend takedowns and has a decent cardio kos that weidman last night

I agree. But even in beating a tough opponent, Weidman still managed to look absolutely awful.
I wouldn't say awful, but I don't think anyone is convinced that Chris can now beat a top 5-er. He proved to me though that he's nowhere near done, which I was really wondering.

Chris didn't exactly look great either. He slowed down in the 2nd a ton. Hes notorious for gassing after the 1st. He needs to fix that issue otherwise hes going to get finished again in the later rounds. He also sounds damaged when he talke .

But damn Weidman looked so slow. I can't imagine how any top10 guy will not sleep him within 2 minutes.

I wouldn't say awful, but I don't think anyone is convinced that Chris can now beat a top 5-er. He proved to me though that he's nowhere near done, which I was really wondering.

He turned it around in the 3rd, but the 2nd round was by far the worst state I've ever seen Chris in during a fight (other than when he's out cold I suppose). He was getting shoved to the ground like a drunk bum.

Last edited:
He gassed hard. He was litteraly just laying still on the ground sometimes in the 3rd.
And he didn't look very fast. Which is like reeeally hard to do against Weidman.

People saying he's a can or wash up? He's on a 5 wins streak at MW. He fought at LHW before. Yes he fought at WW too. He's like Anthony "Rumble" Johnson. Fighting at WW, MW, LHW, and HW. Only that Omari have not fight at HW, but he's Jack and big.
ed048230-d9ef-11ea-a9df-dfa023813e67_image_hires_123759.JPG

Look at how Jack up Omari chest and abs. He look like a MW Brock Lesnar.

Weidman is decline big time after USADA and aging.
Weidman vs Silva 3, I will pay to see it. Would be a big PPV event lol.

thanks for the context chris

Omari is too jacked, the dude gass after 1 round

I agree. But even in beating a tough opponent, Weidman still managed to look absolutely awful.
It's crazy how bad his striking was in comparison to the Jacare & Kelvin fights. He was way too gun shy or just fell off technically beyond belief.

I picked him to win because I thought the wrestling would cancel each other out & Weidman's straight punches would be the difference.

What an ugly fight

Back