Stoliarenko what was that?

MikeyB

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
No pummeling the under hooks no takedown technique nothing.

It looked like two girls in shop class fighting over a Motley Crew cassette. It's hard to get mad Kunitskaya for winning, but damn was that a nyquil fight.

She was too weak and had no idea how to escape with her back to the cage. Huge holes in her game and terrible performance

Last edited:

It looked like two girls in shop class fighting over a Motley Crew cassette. It's hard to get mad Kunitskaya for winning, but damn was that a nyquil fight.
If you were Kunitskaya why would you do anything different than she did. She won, it wasn't a barn burner but she clocked in and clocked out.

Fucking beautiful work by Yana. Near flawless performance to finish up my 5 legger parlay.

Whoever is coming up with her gameplans knows their shit. Went down exactly how I hoped it would. Didn't think it would go down 1:1 though.

Yana's team knew she was going to be stronger in the clinch and have the height, so Yana comes in, throws a few punches and immediately clinches. From there she had absolutely no intentions of doing anything other than weak strikes and rack up control time. This also stifled the first round aggression of Stoli, which I'm sure they were aware of, and wore her down.

Whenever they got free, Yana immediately went in for the clinch again off a few strikes, never letting Stoli have a chance to really get distance and set anything up on the feet.

Whenever it went to the ground, Yana was being so careful that she was always on top and always had Stoli pressed up against the cage where it's harder to work subs. Once on the ground, Yana was only looking to either hold on and do nothing, waiting for a stand up, or stand up safely herself.

Whenever she got up from the top position on ground, she waited until Stoli was starting to get up, then would try and punch her while she was off-balance. Once Stoli was up, it was immediately back into the clinch, again never giving Stoli even a moment to settle into anything.

The good arm bar attempt by Stoli was nice, and that was the only moment of the entire fight that Yana even remotely fucked up.

If you didn't have cash riding on it though, I could see how that fight might have been boring as shit haha.

They said she looked like the goat<Fedor23>to bad
She don't fight like him to

she has some things that make her solid imo. her cardio was great for someone getting pummled. she ate over 100 knees and was out muscled and menuvered. yet she didnt wilt, and still went for it.

she should drop down a division imo. i think shes goona be good

Fucking beautiful work by Yana. Near flawless performance to finish up my 5 legger parlay.

Whoever is coming up with her gameplans knows their shit. Went down exactly how I hoped it would. Didn't think it would go down 1:1 though.

Yana's team knew she was going to be stronger in the clinch and have the height, so Yana comes in, throws a few punches and immediately clinches. From there she had absolutely no intentions of doing anything other than weak strikes and rack up control time. This also stifled the first round aggression of Stoli, which I'm sure they were aware of, and wore her down.

Whenever they got free, Yana immediately went in for the clinch again off a few strikes, never letting Stoli have a chance to really get distance and set anything up on the feet.

Whenever it went to the ground, Yana was being so careful that she was always on top and always had Stoli pressed up against the cage where it's harder to work subs. Once on the ground, Yana was only looking to either hold on and do nothing, waiting for a stand up, or stand up safely herself.

Whenever she got up from the top position on ground, she waited until Stoli was starting to get up, then would try and punch her while she was off-balance. Once Stoli was up, it was immediately back into the clinch, again never giving Stoli even a moment to settle into anything.

The good arm bar attempt by Stoli was nice, and that was the only moment of the entire fight that Yana even remotely fucked up.

If you didn't have cash riding on it though, I could see how that fight might have been boring as shit haha.
my buddy kept saying "go down on top of her, what is she doing?". im like "no no, that girls got good bjj, dont do that at all." he said "so what, she beating her up". then when yana did go down and that armbar came i said "SEE......this is why" then told him about gastelum/hermansson and other fights iv seen a fighter blunder while winning or

while she did get the win that was a huge mistake imo. kind of like that guy paul craig kept almost triangleing, then he finally got him in the 3rd. just because you get out or escape, dosnt mean that wasnt a horrible blunder. dont open up a path for your opponent to check mate.

lewis was about to get tapped at the end of round 1 cause his ass was clinching and grappling olinek. yes he won, but that was a huge mistake that shouldnt have been their. he did it to himself.

Last edited:
The fight was a lot better than Mas/Usman fight although in it's majority being in the same position.

Back