News BREAKING: GSP becomes commentator for UFC

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Georges-St-Pierre.jpg

UFC president Dana White revealed a deal has been struck with UFC Hall of Famer Georges St-Pierre. The 39-year-old will be calling the action from cageside as part of the UFC’s French commentary team, and that move could eventually lead to the legend fighting again.

We just hired GSP. He’s the French commentator for us now. That’s more what I’d like to see GSP doing,” White told TSN.

https://heavy.com/sports/2020/08/uf...myzWMg5daBWEESI93Eu09gjUO1XVg1oSWyxVnTWREkMPY

tenor.gif

Last edited:
French language commentary? Tbf it's not like it can be worse than the English version.

images (35).jpeg
UFC president Dana White revealed a deal has been struck with UFC Hall of Famer Georges St-Pierre. The 39-year-old will be calling the action from cageside as part of the UFC’s French commentary team, and that move could eventually lead to the legend fighting again.

We just hired GSP. He’s the French commentator for us now. That’s more what I’d like to see GSP doing,” White told TSN.

https://heavy.com/sports/2020/08/uf...myzWMg5daBWEESI93Eu09gjUO1XVg1oSWyxVnTWREkMPY

Boy... Dana changed his tone on St Pierre real quick once Khabib said he wanted to honor his father and fight him to finish off his career 30-0...

This sets up the promo for Khabib/GSP.

GSP will probably call the Khabib/Justin fight cageside in the french booth, Khabib wins and goes after GSP with a disrespectful callout, GSP enters the cage and from there it's on.

Of course Justin can fuck all that up

Was hoping he'd by pared with Bisping .. Who cares, I don't even know how to listen in French.

That would be great and interesting. I'll always remember when GSP did a post presscon I think with Condit and he served as the translator too in telling the question, answering it in french, and then translating it to english. Only GSP ladies and gentlemen.

I feel like GSP will be at the next Khabib fight and if Khabib wins George will come to the cage and they do a face off for the GOAT status fight. Would be legendary and would break records.

I feel like GSP will be at the next Khabib fight and if Khabib wins George will come to the cage and they do a face off for the GOAT status fight. Would be legendary and would break records.
I could see that happening. Kinda like with Hughes

Back