Can you imagine if the Weidman-Joker fight had happened?

Meh, Jack might’ve beat him but Jack still isn’t very good. It’s one thing to “get caught” but Jack legitimately had NOTHING for Jared.

Meh, Jack might’ve beat him but Jack still isn’t very good. It’s one thing to “get caught” but Jack legitimately had NOTHING for Jared.
Hermansson would've fucking murder him. Are you kidding me? And your post has nothing to do with what TS said. @XThe GreatestX said that Weidman is so shot that Hermansson, who was supposed to fight him, was going to beat him without any trouble really. It's not about if Joker is a meh fighter or not. SMH

Or...... Jack is very good. But Cannonier is EXTREMELY good.

Hermansson would've fucking murder him. Are you kidding me? And your post has nothing to do with what TS said. @XThe GreatestX said that Weidman is so shot that Hermansson, who was supposed to fight him, was going to beat him without any trouble really. It's not about if Joker is a meh fighter or not. SMH
And I’m saying that Jack is such a “meh” fighter that he isn’t a lock against Weidman.

Weidman loses his title and then...

Was beating Yoel until the knee
Borderline DQ loss to Mousassi
Beats Gastelum
Was beating Jacare until he was caught
Beat by a young guy who went toe to toe with JBJ in a new weight class
Now he beats a solid Russian

Why is he shot?

And I’m saying that Jack is such a “meh” fighter that he isn’t a lock against Weidman.

Bs Weidmans terrible standing at this point. He was never great but his reflexes, chin and technique are just bad. Jokers pretty much better everywhere and especially athletically.

The Joker would sub him in the first. Probably a sneaky heel hook that he's famous for, not many ppl use it in a fight so it's hard to train against, especially when fighters don't train for it in camp, usually.

Bs Weidmans terrible standing at this point. He was never great but his reflexes, chin and technique are just bad. Jokers pretty much better everywhere and especially athletically.
Jacks chin is just as bad.

Joker might TKO The Chris we saw tonight.

Weidman had very effective striking back in the day. Not a ton of power but great timing combined with the constant threat of takedowns got him all the way to the top.

His Munoz elbow was a thing of beauty.

I kinda cringe when I watch him fight now because I’m still a fan, but it seems like he’s so timid from fear of another KO loss, that he just can’t seem to get in a groove anymore. He should have slaughtered this dude tonight IMO, but hey a W is a W and hopefully for his sake he can get some confidence back.

Q, you are dead wrong. The Joker will smoke him. Hermansson is giving up athleticism and maybe some size to the best MWs out there. But technically he is fucking legit. And Weidman is clearly past it. He is so slow, his cardio is bad and his chin is nearly gone.

If they ever fight. I am 95% The Joker beats him. You have no arguments for Weidman. Especially if they fight in a main event. Hermansson is almost a lock in a 5 rounder the way Weidman slows down. :)

Have a nice day, Q.

Beats Gastelum

Why is he shot?
wow.gif

Beats Gastelum

Why is he shot?
Bait

Weidman would grapplefuck Hermanson and split his head open with elbows on the ground.

Back