I'm scared for Aleksei

KantoTerror

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Seriously I love to see him pull another Ezekiel choke but his striking isn't the best and his lack of head movement might get him unconscious tonight. Black Beast's power ain't no joke.

He'll be fine. Lewis is washed up and hasn't KOed anyone since Volkov. He got exposed against JDS.

He can take the punch, hope he doesnt have to though.

Lewis will probably just stand there and throw random kicks or something the entire fight.

He might get KO'ed. It's not going to kill him though (most likely) so whatever. It won't be the first time he got cracked. Lewis has been cracked too and out struck so it's not out of the realm of possibility he can out strike him. Think he out struck Werdum last fight but my memory may be shit. I know for sure he KO'ed Rosholt after having like no KOs in his whole career lol.

I'm gonna be risky and bet on Olynik by KO. It's not like BB chin is prime Hunt

He might get KO'ed. It's not going to kill him though (most likely) so whatever. It won't be the first time he got cracked. Lewis has been cracked too and out struck so it's not out of the realm of possibility he can out strike him. Think he out struck Werdum last fight but my memory may be shit. I know for sure he KO'ed Rosholt after having like no KOs in his whole career lol.

He did, but Werum looked so terrible that it isn't a feather in Aleksei's cap.

The smaller cage has me excited about the potential violence that we may be witness to this evening

Beast is going to come out guns blazing. He knows it's his only chance to win. If Aleksei gets ahold of him, it's game over.

Great stylistic matchup that wont go 1 round,.

Lewis is overrated as a KO artist and a striker.

Aleksei gets him down, the fight is over.

I do not see Aleksei submitting Black Beast who would just stand up whenever he feels like it. And on the feet I do not like Aleksei's chances.

I'm gonna be risky and bet on Olynik by KO. It's not like BB chin is prime Hunt
Yeah.. that is a possibility.

Lewis does not have a good chin. He was finished with weak punches from Mitrione and Shawn.

Aleksei just brawl so this will be fun.

But if this goes past the 3rd with the pace Oleynik puts this will be a Kimbo-Houston Alexander 2.

Back