2- part question...

D'z

Me against 40 of you?...A fair fight! -Big L
@Black
Reaction score
1) Who in the UFC has your favorite shtick?

Mine's Derrick Lewis. He's nonchalant af imo. And bar none the funniest fighter on the roster. I get that likely it's just me and my take of him. But I think he's cryptic in the way he interacts with his opponents and fans. I'd imagine this allows him a measure of privacy despite being in the public's eye.

2) If you were a fighter, what would your shtick be?

I always told myself if I was a fighter, my shtick would be something along the lines of " Holy fuck my opponent is great! Did you see what he did to so and so?! Man, I don't know how I can possibly defend against that, he's scary! Doubt I'll last a round with this guy. I'll try my best, I'm gonna need yalls support out there if I'm gonna get through this. I pray the doctors are on stand-by".

Then at the way-ins publicly cower to my opponent.

I know to most of you 6'3 240 alpha's out there reading this probably wouldn't understand the long game here. But I think if this is your shtick, and you win, and win, and win...the mere shock factor of showing all this vulnerability from a fighter(even if it is an act) will shake things up with the fanbase which automatically gets publicity. And it really throws a lot of curve balls at potential opponents. In that, it's kinda hard to talk shit to someone who agrees with you, moreover, someone who will graphically double-down on what you're saying, really pouring it on. There's a line that you cross somewhere in there that you start to make your opponent look kind of stupid for .....for a lack of a better term, let's say being neanderthal-esque. I'm tellin' ya, couple this shtick with with actual wins in the cage, and a killer instinct.....MILLIONS BROS!

Flame away.

nb4 a reference to my AV

Conor... if I want to be mega rich. St Pierre or Anderson if I want to be rich and the GOAT...

Anderson's weirdo shtick was pretty fun
If I was a fighter I'd have a gimmick simular to Glas Jose or Gabby Jay

My favourite shtick would be Wanderlei Silva and The Diaz Bros I think it's due to their lack of hypocrisy because you just get what you see and nothing else but realness whether it's good or bad in a non-apologtic way. The Axe murderer will fight in the fucking Mall if necessary with some random hater while walking his daughter hahaha. I loved his dramatic persona and the same with the Diaz bros I consider them fucking legends due to their dramatic persona. They would create drama upon drama and I loved following them on social media. The Diaz bros were good entertainment value and according to me fucking legends

Last edited:
If something like this bothers you......

Never mind. Your gonna do just peachy here. :)

Doesn’t bother me I just find it rather funny when the thread starter says:

“i know to most of you 6'3 240 alpha's out there reading this probably wouldn't understand“

then the first guy to respond comes in with the stock “you’re a manlet” reply.

Complete lack of imagination

Reactions: D'z
1) Who in the UFC has your favorite shtick?

Mine's Derrick Lewis. He's nonchalant af imo. And bar none the funniest fighter on the roster. I get that likely it's just me and my take of him. But I think he's cryptic in the way he interacts with his opponents and fans. I'd imagine this allows him a measure of privacy despite being in the public's eye.

2) If you were a fighter, what would your shtick be?

I always told myself if I was a fighter, my shtick would be something along the lines of " Holy fuck my opponent is great! Did you see what he did to so and so?! Man, I don't know how I can possibly defend against that, he's scary! Doubt I'll last a round with this guy. I'll try my best, I'm gonna need yalls support out there if I'm gonna get through this. I pray the doctors are on stand-by".

Then at the way-ins publicly cower to my opponent.

I know to most of you 6'3 240 alpha's out there reading this probably wouldn't understand the long game here. But I think if this is your shtick, and you win, and win, and win...the mere shock factor of showing all this vulnerability from a fighter(even if it is an act) will shake things up with the fanbase which automatically gets publicity. And it really throws a lot of curve balls at potential opponents. In that, it's kinda hard to talk shit to someone who agrees with you, moreover, someone who will graphically double-down on what you're saying, really pouring it on. There's a line that you cross somewhere in there that you start to make your opponent look kind of stupid for .....for a lack of a better term, let's say being neanderthal-esque. I'm tellin' ya, couple this shtick with with actual wins in the cage, and a killer instinct.....MILLIONS BROS!

Flame away.

nb4 a reference to my AV
Being a pussy isn't a shtick.

"way-ins", huh?

Doesn’t bother me I just find it rather funny when the thread starter says:

“i know to most of you 6'3 240 alpha's out there reading this probably wouldn't understand“

then the first guy to respond comes in with the stock “you’re a manlet” reply.

Complete lack of imagination

Maybe it's his sherdog schtik <Lmaoo>

I am an individual and as real is it gets. No shtick necessary.

Back