New UFC game allows bears to fight

RiskiestCookie

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
You can finally book the khabib vs bear rematch

In all seriousness though, this is such a money grab by EA. You can purchase all these cosmetics and use them online in ranked matches. This garbage doesn't belong in a ufc game. This isn't mortal Kombat or Tekken

brienne-of-tarth-vs-the-bear-game-of-thrones.jpg

You can finally book the khabib vs bear rematch

In all seriousness though, this is such a money grab by EA. You can purchase all these cosmetics and use them online in ranked matches. This garbage doesn't belong in a ufc game. This isn't mortal Kombat or Tekken

Only MMA fans would accept this nonsense

44% decisions? That bear must be weak as fuck. any normal bear would have 100% stoppages via death.
He is fighting A-level athletes though...not so easy. Khabib is undefeated versus bears for example.
If he was fighting sherdoggers, that 44% would be like 14% at most.

Glad I have a life and don't play video games... sherdog is much healthier for the mind

It's a simulation game....
Unfortunately, yeah. That's what EA Sports has become all across the board. And what a genius direction. Instead of making it more fun, they're trying to clog it down with "realism". Cause dodging carpal tunnel while pressing buttons and moving nobs around on a plastic brick will sure get you close to the real thing. I'm a winner!
Wow you must be a really bright individual. The problem is you can't opt out of this "fun". You are forced to play with these dumbass created fighters.
Just like I can't opt out of their stupid slow ass, clunky mechanics and boredom inducing "realistic" gameplay.

Glad they're finally throwing something fun into the mix, though. But I wish it wasn't just cosmetic crap.

Back