News Did Derrick Lewis for really spit in Oleynik's food?

I thought MMA fighters get brain damage for a living, not MMA fans. Yet here we are in this thread

Use your damn common sense. No, he didn't send the meal to Oleynik's hotel room. He made a video spitting on it and then probably threw it out or something

Oleynik is no Colby Covington, he's a heavyweight badass. If Lewis really did that then he's gonna fuck him up

I don't think it was real, I think he was just trying to be funny, he always makes lots of funny videos, but this one was not funny and was uncalled for. Olyinik is a very cool cat and so is Black Beast, I don't believe he dislikes him.

I'd lean on the joke side, but pranksters sometimes take things too far. Wouldn't be shocking if he did a nasty prank.

One time I pretended to spit in someone's coffee, didn't actually do it but made it look very believable. Gotta say that did not go over well, was never able to convince them I didn't actually spit haha. Derrick might have don't something similar, he's a troll.

I mean for real. You don’t spit on someone’s food. Doesn’t matter how much you hate em. That crossing the line that should never get crossed.

I really hope not.
That would be super fucked up and I really like Lewis.

If he did, or anyone else (even my favorite fighters), they deserve to get brutally finished in the worst ways possible.

I thought MMA fighters get brain damage for a living, not MMA fans. Yet here we are in this thread

Use your damn common sense. No, he didn't send the meal to Oleynik's hotel room. He made a video spitting on it and then probably threw it out or something
ah, there it is, the token over the top angry and nasty comment. It never fails..lol. Have a good day sir.

Obviously not how is this even up for debate lmao
more of a discussion than a debate. People do crazy things. Who would've ever thought that Conor would attack Khabib's bus?

Back