Alright...Who's taking tonights main?

Lewis vs Oleinik - Who takes it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Oleinik. I think Black Beast is a more limited fighter and wasn't really impressed by his last fight against Illir who looked way to small anyway and still gave him some problems.

But you never know, Volkov was dominating Lewis before getting hit.

Aleksei via crazy choke?

Lewis via devastating bowel-releasing KO?

Gonna go with Black Beast decapitation...But I'm usually wrong. lmao

Let's hear your pics!!
Going with Beast! Don't think those chokes will work as well on someone as big and strong as Lewis.

Also, good to see you back!!

I really like both guys, love Olyinik and Black Beast.. I don't really want to see a loser. I think Black Beast takes it though, he will be too much for Olyinik, Olyinik is amazing on the ground and is so crafty and creative and has over a 1000 holds, but his striking is so stiff and slow, It will be very hard to take Black Beast down, and Olyinik does not have great takedowns. I don't want a loser though, both guys are cool cats

Going with Beast! Don't think those chokes will work as well on someone as big and strong as Lewis.

Also, good to see you back!!

I really like both guys, love Olyinik and Black Beast.. I don't really want to see a loser. I think Black Beast takes it though, he will be too much for Olyinik, Olyinik is amazing on the ground and is so crafty and creative and has over a 1000 holds, but his striking is so stiff and slow, It will be very hard to take Black Beast down, and Olyinik does not have great takedowns. I don't want a loser though, both guys are cool cats

Agreed fellas. Love both of these guys. They come to finish every fight. Boa Constrictor looking to squeeze heads clean off, Black Beast looking to knock heads clean off.

This one likely ends via violence.

Voted for BB cause I'm rooting for him, but I feel like he might get folded into a pretzel. Lex looks like he's rejuvenated.

If Aleksei can get the Beast down, the most exciting part of the fight will be the post fight interview. I'm hoping for a BB crushing KO, but if I'm betting I'm taking Aleksei by choke.

If Oleinik can get it down on the first exchange he'll make quick work of BB I believe.

If he goes in throwing down like he did against Reem he's visiting the shadow realm.

Hope to see the first scenario play out.

Back