Why UFC dont sign more LHW's ?

Tokoloko

Czech MMA on the rise!
@purple
Reaction score
Almost everyone says that LHW is one of worst divisions and that there are no good LHW fighters outside of top promotions.... but i dont think so -

Tomasz Narkun (17-3) KSW

Dovletdzhan Yagshimuradov (18-5) ACA

Nasrudin Nasrudinov (9-0) ACA

Ivan Shtyrkov (17-1) RCC

Muslim Magomedov (7-0) ACA

Reiner De Ridder (12-0) ONE FC

Asylzhan Bakhytzhanuly (11-1) ACA

Bogdan Guskov (10-1) BRAVE FC

Csaba Hocz (7-1) GCF

Ivan Erslan (8-0) KSW
etc...

All of these guys could compete in UFC ... it seems to me like UFC have lack of interest in LHW

All the ACA/KSW fighters will be hard to sign, cause fighters from Russia are paid well and the UFC will have to pay them extra to switch over. Plus most of them are on steriods and will shrink coming over to the UFC.
But UFC is able to pay them they just dont want to - lack of interest

btw we dont even have Prochazka in UFC if he cared so much about money - he was making lot more in RIZIN by what i know

I was very surprised that they let Bellator get Alex Polizzi, that guy has great potential imo.

probably have a tuf season with a team of Russians to test the waters. Russians vs Africans.

teams of people from different countries that just get blanketed as just Russian or African lol.

Almost everyone says that LHW is one of worst divisions

Just because they say it doesn’t mean it’s true.

Also the UFC they are always signing new talent even with LHWs it’s just that UFC scouts have decided to sign different talent from what you suggested

Also the UFC they are always signing new talent even with LHWs it’s just that UFC scouts have decided to sign different talent from what you suggested
There could be much more signings .... LHW needs new blood

BTW i was pretty angry when they cancelled signing of Feucht - He is not nazi and he is not racist for sure...... this tattoo was logo of football hooligans firm of which he was a part (in his youth age - as so much fighters from EU which are in UFC)

BTW i was pretty angry when they cancelled signing of Feucht - He is not nazi and he is not racist for sure...... this tattoo was logo of football hooligans firm of which he was a part (in his youth age - as so much fighters from EU which are in UFC)

He was involved in smashing up that neighbourhood though, pretty hard to defend him from that.

Im german and live in the neighbourhood feucht and co destroyed.
It was organized by the top hardcore nazis from the whole country and they came with axes and pyrotechnique to strike fear and demolish one of germanies biggest alternative neighbourhoods. He is a nazi.

You are mistaken to believe that the there is a mistake.
I hate to be “that guy” But it seems to me that you said the reason they don’t sign a lhw, is because the fans are tired of them and then said the ufc should focus on middleweight and above which would include the lhw

He was involved in smashing up that neighbourhood though, pretty hard to defend him from that.
I dont know much about this incident to be honest but seems like happened in 2016 - migrant crisis and if u know what situation was like in Germany..

Last edited:
Back