Which DC cheating habit is worse? 206.2 or Eye-Pokes?

Kael Rills

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
kycvf3ujtq2l8ewqzqqw.jpg

OR

Miocic-eye-poke-DC.jpg

Imo, his eye-poking habit is worse because he knocked out blind Stipe following an eye-poke and he permanently scarred Stipe's cornea and retina in the second fight despite getting knocked out in the process.

What do you think?

Towel gate is fucking stupid because the dude had two more hours to lose one pound and people act like it was some huge advantage

he missed weight and cheated lol how is that retarded?
He didn’t miss weight rules state he would have had two hours to lose the pound. highly unlikely he doesn’t make it.

*plenty of reasons to dislike DC, but this one is stupid

habit? not one eye poke before stipe

only one time touching the towel.

the eye pokes are by far worse, even though i don't believe he did them on purpose.
the towel i think it's funny

To me, eyepokes Cheating are much more important than cheating on the scale. The eyepokes, as we have seen, cause immediate problems in the fight And can blind people. Much more so than than that 1.6lbs.

Who gives af if a fighter wants to do blow on his own time

The problem is that "his own time" spills into hit-and-run accidents with pregnant women, etc. If he just went into a room at home and sniffed some, just like an afternoon/early evening cocktail or cannabis session, many people wouldn't even know, or really care if they did.

Back