best of the minor leagues

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 512089

Outside of UFC, Bellator, One FC, Rizin, which promotion is the best ? Let's take a look at them:

ACA (former ACB) : IMO the best minor promotion talent level-wise. They have a lot of very good fighters and their events are entertaining. High level fighters come from this org like BW champ Petr Yan and FW contender Zabit Magomedsharipov.

Cage Warriors : a good org with good fights that stream on fight pass. Good level, former champ Conor McGregor and a few other fighters come from it. The only asterisk for me would be the lack of wrestlers in the org as the roster is still very European.

LFA : merger of RFA and LFC, honestly good org and a lot of their champ finish in the UFC where they're almost always top 10.

PFL: not gonna lie I didn't watch the PFL at all since WSOF went under so I can't comment. Please feel free to do so sherbros

M1-Global : does it still even exist ? They still had good event a few years ago, Tybura comes from here. But now I don't even hear from them. They also still have a ring.

KSW: they're good at what they do. They pulled some stupid gimmicks over the years (remember pudwianovski vs Thompson) but their fights are fairly good level and Blachowiz comes from here too

Combates America : not lie didn't watch but heard a lot from them and it looks like they have amazing talent

What do you think sherbros did I forget anything ? Feel free to add your sentiment about each org

You missed Rizin, Brave, Titan, Invicta and Cage Fury of the ones I watch sometimes.

I don't really watch much of Road FC but some decent fighters come through there.

You missed Rizin, Brave, Titan, Invicta and Cage Fury of the ones I watch sometimes.

I don't really watch much of Road FC but some decent fighters come through there.

I put Rizin with the big boys at the beginning. Ah he's missed those. Don't watch them to be honest but feel free to give is a feedback it would be great.

I am a long time diehard fan and am just too busy to follow all the promotions too closely. However i am impressed with the production values of some of the Eastern Europe stuff.

Is Ring of Combat still a thing?

I think Uriah Hall, Costa Philippou and Chris Weidman all came through there

PFL should be in your top tier. They clearly have the 3rd most talent after UFC and Bellator.

Top 15 fighters: Ali Isaev, Natan Schulte, Lance Palmer, Magomed Magomedkerimov, Emiliano Sordi

ACA has more talent than Rizin and One FC. They are the #4 promotion.

RCC has some top 25 fighters: Alexander Shlemenko, Ivan Shtyrkov, David Branch

PFL is major league. They're probably modern equivalent of MTV Bellator back when the UFC/Strikeforce were around.

EFN, ACA, and RCC put on some good fights so I'm going to say them. They pretty much replaced M-1 as the Eastern European promotions.

I don't see RIZIN as a major league. Its a shell compared to 2015-2016. Feels more like Sengoku rather than PRIDE, or hell even DREAM.

Last edited:
Maybe some of you guys don't like to hear it but more than 50 of the current UFC roster came from Invicta

I like the production of the cage warriors shows. PFL is top five promotion imo above or right behind one.

Back