Gegard toughest matchup today.

Kono dio da!

Giorno's Father
@red
Reaction score
If he hadn't left the ufc, who would be his toughest matchup in the top 10 and why? What does he do well particularly and who would negate it? What's his biggest hangup stylistically apart from the obvious one? The one king mo and Weidman used to varying degrees of success.

I think he would have had the belt at one point if he stuck around.

I would have favored him over Weidman, Rockhold, Bisping and Whittaker. GSP I think would have beaten him, due to his wrestling, which is interesting because I don’t think GSP fairs all that well with most top 5 MWs of that era.

Izzy is a tough match for him, but not impossible.

Yoel pre Whittaker might have pulled off the magic Yoel 3rd round KO, but I think Moose beats current Yoel.

I think he beats till and gastelum.

Hermansson puts on his wrestling shoes and grinds him. Adesanya outpoints him. Whittaker and Cannonier are good fights, i favour them tho (think they mix tds and striking). Yoel who tf knows, he's past it

The guy who beat him was so roided up that even Brock was like “damn”
14-Lovato-vs-Honeycutt-e1580499291330.jpeg

I've seen way more yoked guys, but the bright red skin tone speaks volumes really...

If he hadn't left the ufc, who would be his toughest matchup in the top 10 and why? What does he do well particularly and who would negate it? What's his biggest hangup stylistically apart from the obvious one? The one king mo and Weidman used to varying degrees of success.

But he did leave the UFC so he wouldn't have to fight the top Middleweights

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back