News Poor FKL tears another ACL, undergoes another surgery

I remember when Kevin Lee was the Great American Hope to defeat Khabib.

Ironic he would be the one to derail the next one (Gregor).

I remember when Kevin Lee was the Great American Hope to defeat Khabib.

Ironic he would be the one to derail the next one (Gregor).
I would still like to see a healthy FKL versus Kebob. Where is Gregor anyways? Still sleeping?

Shame to hear he has another torn ACL. Get well soon FKL buddeh.

I would still like to see a healthy FKL versus Kebob. Where is Gregor anyways? Still sleeping?

I wanted to see him against Khabib too until I saw the Iaquinta rematch and then saw him gas out wall and stalling RDA for three rounds.

It'd probably be an interesting grappling match for the first round and a half because Lee is also insanely strong for 155, but it's just a matter of time before Lee gets tired and finished.

Unlike a lot of people here, I don't hate the guy. I just can't believe that he can compete against the elite level until I see it.

Regardless, I hope that he recovers.

I wanted to see him against Khabib too until I saw the Iaquinta rematch and then saw him gas out wall and stalling RDA for three rounds.

It'd probably be an interesting grappling match for the first round and a half because Lee is also insanely strong for 155, but it's just a matter of time before Lee gets tired and finished.

Unlike a lot of people here, I don't hate the guy. I just can't believe that he can compete against the elite level until I see it.

Regardless, I hope that he recovers.

You may be right. 155 seems to be too hard for him to cut to. Would like to see him fight fire with fire though.

To be positive about it... and not that a torn ACL could ruin a career for good... Two Bad Knees Shogun is actually 5-1-1 in his last 7 fights... and Kevin Lee seems to have a lot more left in his tank...

You may be right. 155 seems to be too hard for him to cut to. Would like to see him fight fire with fire though.

He and RDA are two of many who'd be served by a 165 lb division.

Too bad it's unlikely to ever happen unless there's some cash cow that Dana wants to push who can only compete at that weight.

He should have moved up
When he fought Tony his matchday weight was 185lbs.

He and RDA are two of many who'd be served by a 165 lb division.

Too bad it's unlikely to ever happen unless there's some cash cow that Dana wants to push who can only compete at that weight.
Agree with more weight divisions. Not just a 165. More divisions, more championship fights...c'mon Dana.

I think what people underestimate about Khabib is what an intelligent fighter he is. I think it would be pretty easy for Khabib to beat Lee. Lee has some physical tools (wrestling, strong for 155) but he fights with a very low IQ. It's an easy puzzle for Khabib to solve.

To be positive about it... and not that a torn ACL could ruin a career for good... Two Bad Knees Shogun is actually 5-1-1 in his last 7 fights... and Kevin Lee seems to have a lot more left in his tank...

except lee fights at LW.......and Shogun is an alltime great even if hes washed up and can barely move. Lee is just a good fighter

Shame, his fights are solid entertainment. Speedy recovery and all that.

Back