Media Derrick Lewis says Alistair Overeem turned him down 3 times

Why would Lewis want to fight Overeem anyway. That's like drinking the oldest gallon of milk in your refrigerator.

Why isn't Derrick calling out Blaydes? Or even Ngannou (A guy he has a "win" over). Sounds like he's looking for easy winnable fights.
Blades would hump him to a living death. Nobody wants to see Beast Frank , He isnt pressed for a title shot he just wants to stay active. Did that really need explanation lol?

Overeem has called out Lewis recently so this is probably a lie.

I think at this stage of his career Overeem will only accept fights that have a pathway to a title shot & a fight with black Beast won't help his title run.

Overeem hasn't fought up the rankings since his fight with Werdum. He's literally like the exact last person who would do this.

Why would Lewis want to fight Overeem anyway. That's like drinking the oldest gallon of milk in your refrigerator.
Agreed, but only with the stipulation that the milk in your fridge is technically superior to you and can knock you out. So I guess not really agreed then.

Seems like if Overeem uses knees to the body he beats black beast pretty easily. Of course anyone can touch his chin and end things.

Great, a guy whose entire gimmick is to say stupid shit so fans will ignore his lack of talent accuses a guy who has fought all the toughest opponents across multiple combat sports, organizations, weight classes, generations, and never asked for an easy fight even after taking ridiculous damage of ducking him.

It says a lot about the state of MMA that people enjoy anything about Lewis as a person.

I like Lewis and Reem, but it’s LAUGHABLE to think Reem turned anybody down...

Werdum, Stipe, Brock, Ngannou, JDS, Prime Chuck, Lil Nog, Kharitonov, etc.

<DisgustingHHH>
Belfort, Igor, Hunt, Crocop, Rua...

He doesn't want to catch hot balls.

Reem could take him down and beat on him.. Not likely but possible.

Back