Will Yair vs Zabit ever happen?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I heard this is 4 times it's cancelled. That can't be right?

Anyways, it's been cancelled a lot. Is it ever going to happen?

My personal opinion is, it seems like the fight has a curse on it. It's just not going to happen and Zabit would just be asking to be put in a difficult situation again if he takes the fight.

Yair is top 5 but he might have to take a step down in competition now. Because maybe other top guys don't want to risk ending up in this situation like Zabit.

So where does Yair go from here? Will other top 5 guys agree to fight him or will they worry he will get injured, leaving them in a tough spot? Will he have to fight lower ranked guys to build himself back up and prove that he can reliably finish a fight camp and make it to the fight?

>Cancelled

That’s a polite way of saying DUCKED.

216_Yair_Rodriguez_vs_Frankie_Edgar.0.0.jpg

I hope it will happen someday but i dont want to become the Khabib/Tony Scenario

Yair just wants a fast track to the title and not have to fight Abe Lincoln lookin dudes who fight like Bruce Lee from russia.

Imagine want that feels like. Getting ass beat by Abe Lincoln and its 2020.

If it does happen, it will be like Floyd-Pac: 5 years too late.

This has become the new Khalabib/Tony Ferg

That's up to Yair. Will he man up? I doubt it.

Laughing at the ppl comparing this to Tony Khabib <Lmaoo>Nobody was duckin in that matchup. Here we have a clear case of ducking.

Khabib vs Tony, both guys pulled out of the fight twice, then covid happened. This fight, its only Yair doing all the pulling out, this isn't a cursed fight, more like 1 guy doesn't want the fight to happen

Back