Wait why is Bisping in the UFC hall of fame?

Because he was always Dana's friend and Hendo made him famous.

AaE0MQZ.gif

He's British!
Plus he's been with the UFC for a very long time.
he always has been a company men, and most importantly, Dana likes him (and felt like doing this for Bisping).

Besides, what do you expect from a company that has a T-shirt manufacturer in its HoF???
Obviously anyone is allowed (as long as the boss likes you)!

Last edited:
i'm not the biggest bisping fan, but he has a ton of wins in the ufc. he was never the best, despite winning a title. but he has been a very solid fighter for a long time. i think he deserves it. but definitely not one of the best fighters ever, or anything close to that.

Bisping paid in blood for everything he got, He's living proof that even when you aren't the most skilled hard work, blood sweat and tears along with never giving up, you can still become a champion, even with one eye.

Last edited:
Not saying that I agree or disagree with him in the HOF, but I'll try to be objective:

* One of the longest tenures in the UFC ever
* Former champion
* Fairly consistent success throughout his whole UFC tenure
* Stayed relevant as a contender (albeit not relevant as a title challenger/top 5 MW) for a good portion of his UFC career
* TUF winner (not without controversy since Hamil and he eventually fought to a questionable decision)

These are the main cliffs I feel if we're looking for arguments of his inclusion, whether you feel it is or is not enough to be included in the HOF.

Back