Romero is fighting in 2 weeks time

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
His next victim is Uriah. Uriah is confident he can beat Romero for some reason, but this probably ends in murder and Romero gets another title shot.

yoel-romero-praises-gsp-header.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2020-8-6_15-47-43.jpeg
    upload_2020-8-6_15-47-43.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 6
I still think Hall has a shot to land some crazy wheel kick on Romero. Yoel will give him the opportunity at some point.

Romeo needs to do a lot more than beat Hall to get anywhere near another title shot after his last pitiful attempt.
48:47 against the current champ who's 15 years younger is pitiful? ALso many think is another robbery.

I still think Hall has a shot to land some crazy wheel kick on Romero. Yoel will give him the opportunity at some point.
Yoel is the master of opportunities.

Will Yoel have his controller disconnected again?
Yoel won the first round against Izzy with disconnected controller lol.

Uriah is dangerous enough that Yoel probably implements a game plan similar to his last fight. Maybe a bit busier as he probably doesn't respect Uriah as much.

If Yoel fights that way again I think his career is done.

Amazing that people still give a shit about Romero after that dumpster fire of a performance.
I’m not sure why they decided hall was a good idea. Like OK, most boring fight in the world, let’s remake it with a poor mans adesany and toss hall in there. Idk what they were thinking.

Yoel looked old af in the Israel leadup, he's not the destroyer anymore, age caught up with him. Still dangerous, but he won't ever be champ

I'm actually picking Hall. I truly believe he's gonna pick him apart. Hall gave Costa a few problems when they fought.
I also think it’s very possible. Romero is old and has looked bad (and lost) in his last 3 fights. Granted, he lost to tougher opposition than Hall—but I think the opportunity is definitely there for Hall to win this.

It takes two to dance. Izzy shit the cage. 48:47. THe 5th was all Romero, so Romero won that fight.

It takes one to dance and that one is rarely, if ever, Romero. Izzy obviously had a different plan, got hit in the mouth, adapted and then won. It's not Izzy's fault that Romero is extremely limited fighter who can only stay static, eat punches and then burst 3-4 times a round, hoping to land that one devastating punch.

Romero isn’t getting another title shot anytime soon. I think he beats Hall then gets another non contender fight.

Back