I'm taking JDS to beat Rozenstruik

beroisimo**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Right, after having watched a lot of Rosenstruiks fights, I'm going to have to pick the dog JDS to win this fight.

JDS hasn't looked good in his last couple of fights, however it's important to note that he was fighting Ngannou who knocks any man on earth out if they stand in the pocket with him, and Blaydes, whose wrestling and pressure can lower anyones hands down in fear of the takedown (and thus risking clean shots to the head). That being said, Rosenstruik doesn't have the style to beat JDS imo. Guy is a pure kickboxer who rarely goes forward, and relies more upon counters to finish his opponents. So if JDS can work on his movement and speed (he looks in incredible shape from recent photos, so I'm sure he's been working on this), and goes back to using his fantastic jab which was what helped set up his power shots, then I honestly could see him winning a convincing decision, or even stopping Rozen. Furthermore, I think JDS could very easily take him down too. He has an underrated double leg (as seen in the Carwin fight), so if he were to mix it up, then I'd be even more confident that he beats Rozen soundly.

I think the odds may be off again in this fight.

Yeah I'm interested in seeing if JDS tries to grapple, I think that's a definite path to victory for him.

Idk man, sure hope so.

But JDS lost his last 2 by ko/tko.

Idk how it's possible for JDS to still have a chin at this point....

I wouldn't be surprised if JDS wins at all, he is a lot faster than Rozenstruik, JDS is way too tentative and hesitant these days, too much staring and he doesn't throw enough, but if he lets go he could win for sure. Rozenstruik has power of course, but he is very flat footed and ploddy, JDS can win if he is on form like the Black Beast fight

JDS looks to be in great shape but he needs to fight smart, that chin can't take too much more.

Right, after having watched a lot of Rosenstruiks fights, I'm going to have to pick the dog JDS to win this fight.

JDS hasn't looked good in his last couple of fights, however it's important to note that he was fighting Ngannou who knocks any man on earth out if they stand in the pocket with him, and Blaydes, whose wrestling and pressure can lower anyones hands down in fear of the takedown (and thus risking clean shots to the head). That being said, Rosenstruik doesn't have the style to beat JDS imo. Guy is a pure kickboxer who rarely goes forward, and relies more upon counters to finish his opponents. So if JDS can work on his movement and speed (he looks in incredible shape from recent photos, so I'm sure he's been working on this), and goes back to using his fantastic jab which was what helped set up his power shots, then I honestly could see him winning a convincing decision, or even stopping Rozen. Furthermore, I think JDS could very easily take him down too. He has an underrated double leg (as seen in the Carwin fight), so if he were to mix it up, then I'd be even more confident that he beats Rozen soundly.

I think the odds may be off again in this fight.
Good analysis

Would you say that Rozenstruik is JDS' banana peel?

Could happen, both have been knocked silly before. JDS has been more often but both can hit so anything can happen

Back