Lewis avoiding Ngannou badly

Boxingroutines

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
So Lewis has picked another opponent which he believes will be easy for him in Oleinik. Lewis has struggled, and arguably lost to his last 2 opponents. The Ngannou fight was bad, but ngannou held center more and landed more, but lost. The problem is comparing ngannou and lewis is that lewis has looked terrible against far lesser opponents, ngannou has finish blaydes, cain, jds and bigi boy in what, under 2 minutes total? Lewis struggled with ivanov and struggled against a lhw. Lewis in my view is picking older or smaller guys to get to a bigger fight, an easier route, no way he wants ngannou again. Its easy for ngannou though, he's looked spectacular, lewis has not, and its clear if a rematch was to be proposed, we know who would want it more.

Francis is on track for a title shot. Lewis will likely never fight for the title again. Plus no one wants to see that match. You’re making it sound like Lewis is ducking him, but really the UFC isn’t offering either of them this fight right now

My brain says Lewis and my heart says Oleinik

Lewis will win this. Oleinik can beat him on the ground of course, but he's not great at taking it there, and if he ends up on the bottom of Lewis he's gonna eat some deadly gnp

Ngannou wants a title shot. He's more than likely avoiding a step down by fighting Lewis, no matter how much you like Francis.

How can you say something so monumentally stupid after Lewis brutally decisioned him following their standup war for the ages?

Ngannou doesn't want that smoke a second time. Spinning wheel kicks and next level shit bro.

As ugly as that fight was, Lewis still won fair and square and at least tried to land a strike here and there.

Ngannou was completely fucking shook and petrified of Lewis when they fought it was hilarious.

beast would beat ngannou again if they fought.

Francis is on track for a title shot. Lewis will likely never fight for the title again. Plus no one wants to see that match. You’re making it sound like Lewis is ducking him, but really the UFC isn’t offering either of them this fight right now
/threads is done and never made sense to even be made {<huh}

Ngannou was completely fucking shook and petrified of Lewis when they fought it was hilarious.

beast would beat ngannou again if they fought.
Nah more PTSD from his quick rise and loss to Stipe. He even admitted he was in his own head. Since then he has come back and truly proved it was a mental issue. Francis would love to run that back I just spoke to him about at the airport. He took his two losses and bounced back.

I almost wish the narrative Your pushing was real then we might have a fight to book. Francis has next title shot after Stipe/DC.

Reactions: mkt
Nah more PTSD from his quick rise and loss to Stipe. He even admitted he was in his own head. Since then he has come back and truly proved it was a mental issue. Francis would love to run that back I just spoke to him about at the airport. He took his two losses and bounced back.
Nah iirc Francis said after the fight that he was scared of the power black beast had, and that he knew he wouldn’t be able to hurt him with his power,

Back