How does Vitor Escape the Stigma of being a PED cheat?

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When TRT Vitor was clowning fools Sherdog was behind him.

when he KOd Bisping everyone was behind him.

When he KOd Rockhold everyone cheered.

He could come back tomorrow and piss a hole in a cup and Sherdog would rally behind him.

Double standard meng.

He could come back tomorrow and piss a hole in a cup and Sherdog would rally behind him.

Double standard meng.
He's possibly the most reviled PED cheat there is, and no one looks at his career as anything except someone who was a cheat for almost the entire thing.

Not sure what you've been reading here or anywhere else that suggests otherwise.

Because he KO'd two of the biggest douchebags in MMA at that time in spectacular fashion. Also he was a young phenom that seemed to have lost the way but came back a hungry old lion, so there's the nostalgia feel good factor as well.

PositiveSardonicIndigobunting-size_restricted.gif

Vitor%2520vs%2520Bisping.gif

Double standard meng.
He's Brazilian and he has no concept of shame or integrity.

and his wife is simply an enabler.

Last edited:
First, he never won a belt. So the discussion isn't the same as for say Jones or Silva.
Second, the transformation after USADA was shameful enough. There's no need to rub salt in the wound.
Third, sometimes PEDs make for amazing moments like the 2 KOs against Rockhold and Bisping. That makes people forget about integrity and honor

Double standard meng.
Like all the others, Barnett, Chael, Brock, etc. for instance. Or we have double standards now for specific fighters?

I mean, he was obviously a cheat so not sure how he could overcome that.

Still an entertaining fighter regardless.

Vitor fans never gave a fuck about steroids. We are pride era fans.

He's possibly the most reviled PED cheat there is, and no one looks at his career as anything except someone who was a cheat for almost the entire thing.

Not sure what you've been reading here or anywhere else that suggests otherwise.

he’s only reviled by fighters.

This place adores him.

Vitor fans never gave a fuck about steroids. We are pride era fans.

The issue was he was mega roiding while his opponents were not (or at least, not to the same extent).
This is why TRTor really soiled his image in my eyes.
Nobody cared that he roided before.

When he obliterated a fellow TRT/roider in Hendo, it was all good in my eyes.

First, he never won a belt. So the discussion isn't the same as for say Jones or Silva.
Second, the transformation after USADA was shameful enough. There's no need to rub salt in the wound.
Third, sometimes PEDs make for amazing moments like the 2 KOs against Rockhold and Bisping. That makes people forget about integrity and honor

uh...

he doesnt???

Its not just him using PED's he clearly openly over abused them,and now cant function without them.

Different era. People care more about popping in the USADA era because it's more of an even playing field (so to say but people still cheat and don't get caught) but back in the day it was a free-for-all.

Jones literally got a pass from USADA to pulse steroids. I don't care too much about PEDs but Jones gets away with everything and he's a douche, so I hate on Jones for his PED use.

Back