What if khabib-holloway happened as planned

BonesWinckleJones

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Max tdd and cardio it his biggest assets,do you think khalabeeb ragdolls him?

Khabib would take him down and hurt him. Max is tough so he'd last all 5 rounds though.

Any FW who wants smoke with Khabib:

IlBG.gif

Max is a greeat fighter and a warrior, but he'd get his ass beat and ragdolled easilly. His endurance would make it worse for him.

Khabib is about as awful a match up as Max could possibly get, Max's finishing ability lies within him controlling the pace of the fight and Khabib smothers him for 5 rounds.

I think Max makes it to a decision but doesn't win a round.

Max has great scrambles and TDD, but his ground game isn't very good once he's pinned and controlled. Khabib would have eventually submitted him.

Holloway would lose badly. His defensive wrestling works well against similarly sized opponents. Khabib is bigger, stronger and is stronger than most welterweights I'd like to believe. Khabib would put a "grown man beating" on holloway. A striker vs a bigger stronger wrestler never turns out right. It'd be poirier all over again. NO! and this is why I'm kinda against him moving up. Eventually he'll have to face someone of this nature. Whether it's Islam, Kevin lee if he gets his shit together, arman, Gregor, whatever the case. Conor, as much as I hate him, as much I'd also pick holloway to beat his ass any day of the week, posed a better challenge against khabib, because striking power. Holloway has some power. He sat down on strikes and beat the fuck out of volkanovski in the rematch but unless he completely transforms his shit and goes super saiyan he's got nothing to deter khabib on the feet either.

Back