Chael Sonnen mentioned Sherdog in a Youtube video

Only mentioned the Sherdog rankings, which I looked at for about a decade before posting here. Chael should have an account here soon.

Chael clearly got a undercover account here.

So,

hi Chael, I think you're great!

Chael has stated that he posts on the Underground MMA forum. A lot of fighters used to post there, I'm not sure if they still do though. I started an account thereabout 12 years ago, but I couldn't get used to the format. I don't know if it's because Sherdog is the only message board I've ever posted on, but the UG's layout just seemed awkward.

Chael has stated that he posts on the Underground MMA forum. A lot of fighters used to post there, I'm not sure if they still do though. I started an account thereabout 12 years ago, but I couldn't get used to the format. I don't know if it's because Sherdog is the only message board I've ever posted on, but the UG's layout just seemed awkward.
I imagine the flow of dialogue is similar there, or do mods accept everything like they do here?

how freaking awesome would it be to have Chael come to sherdog and shoot the shit with us.

remember when Ian McCall was on here and someone asked if he could outgrapple Ronda Rousey? He didn’t mince words, said he could, and proceeded to get white knighted thereafter.

Can’t even bring myself to hate on the cheater.

It's the lack of orange and black, imo.

What kind of unprofessional charlatan makes their forum not orange?

I imagine the flow of dialogue is similar there, or do mods accept everything like they do here?

how freaking awesome would it be to have Chael come to sherdog and shoot the shit with us.

remember when Ian McCall was on here and someone asked if he could outgrapple Ronda Rousey? He didn’t mince words, said he could, and proceeded to get white knighted thereafter.

Fighters used to post here before the TUF boom, but once MMA started getting popular I think the trolls drove them away. I didn't discover these boards until around 2006 myself, but there are some old threads with Jason Delucia and Bas Rutten having an argument and Tank Abbot drunk posting. You have probably seen those though as you have a 2007 join date.

I could out grapple ronda.

She wouldn't survive the oil check.

Still the man with the biggest arms, the greatest charm, who does the most harm to the guy three doors down...
The only person I know that made money with their mouth is your ex wife.

There is a 52 minute video compiling his wisdom on YouTube. Worth every moment.

Chael strikes me as the kind of guy that listens to nickelback and Michael Buble.

I can't support that, though he has grown on me as an mma personality.

Back