Conors kickboxing matches?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I heard he used to fight kickboxing. Does anyone know his fighting record and how long did he train pure kickboxing for?

I think it was amateur boxing

CourageousSlushyEmeraldtreeskink-size_restricted.gif

I assume English is not your first language?

making a typo and not having a grasp of English are two separate things. I’d rather have shitty English then be a self admitted panic wrestler, though. What’s it like being a khabib foot kisser anyways? Are you actually a fan of his or just a cheer girl because he beat someone you hate?

making a typo and not having a grasp of English are two separate things. I’d rather have shitty English then be a self admitted panic wrestler, though. What’s it like being a khabib foot kisser anyways? Are you actually a fan of his or just a cheer girl because he beat someone you hate?
That explains the yellow cards

Oh, so it is your first language I assume? That’s surprising.

What’s so bad about panic wrasslers? You not a fan?

I liked Khabib before he smashed McGregor but after he emasculated him in front of my very eyes I will be a fan for life.

As far as I know he didn't kickbox. He boxed amateur as a teenager.

Back