(Shower Thought) Every fighter has in-real-life haters who wants to see them lose and lose badly

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
This occurred to me when I watched Dustin Jacoby vs. Ty Flores. I almost never watch Dana's Contender Series but decided to do so tonight.

Ty Flores is an ex-wrestler who works in finance. A very douchy combination. Then it hit me. Somebody at his job probably hates him. Somebody from his college days probably hates him too. Ty Flores got his ass kicked tonight. A slow and brutal CTE beatdown that his in real life haters surely enjoyed every bloody second of.

I'm not saying Ty Flores is in fact a douchebag. I don't hate the guy. I don't know the guy. All I'm saying is every fighter has most likely personally rubbed some people the wrong way in their life. You know there are people in Hawaii who loved seeing BJ get his ass kicked repeatedly in the last decade.

Last edited:
I do enjoy seeing a fighter that talks a whole world of shit before a fight find themselves in a whole world of shit in that fight

I saw a guy who I thought was a absolute dick head when I spar'd at his gym get stopped in amature fight. Honestly didn't make me feel that good and I felt bad for him at the end of the day.

I do enjoy seeing a fighter that talks a whole world of shit before a fight find themselves in a whole world of shit in that fight

Now imagine that fighter is that asshole neighbor you dislike.

I mean, probably correct. But I do have hard time picturing what a nice guy like, say, Chris Lytle would have done to someone to have them wish he gets his brains beat in lol.

I was just thinking a moment ago... Everyone have encountered and will encounter people who seem to have a problem with the very fact you exist. Part of life

Everybody....needs somebody (to hate) sometiiiiiiiimes

Geoff Neal also KOd Ty Flores. It's not like the first time Ty Flores lost or something. Jacoby is a good kickboxer. Just couldn't hang on the feet but showed a lot of toughness.

Some people don't like some other people.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

You had to get in the shower to come up with this thought? Lol

This occurred to me when I watched Dustin Jacoby vs. Ty Flores. I almost never watch Dana's Contender Series but decided to do so tonight.

Ty Flores is an ex-wrestler who works in finance. A very douchy combination. Then it hit me. Somebody at his job probably hates him. Somebody from his college days probably hates him too. Ty Flores got his ass kicked tonight. A slow and brutal CTE beatdown that his in real life haters surely enjoyed every bloody second of.

I'm not saying Ty Flores is in fact a douchebag. I don't hate the guy. I don't know the guy. All I'm saying is every fighter has most likely personally rubbed some people the wrong way in their life. You know there are people in Hawaii who loved seeing BJ get his ass kicked repeatedly in the last decade.
You were taking a shower while watching the fights??

Back