Why does GSP get so much hate on this forum?

xMsBarnez

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
This man has fought only once in the last 7 Years, Yet threads about him get created everyday bashing him.... Am i missing something here? Guy is nothing but pure class and carries MMA in the best way possible.. I'd love to hear the "why" from anti-GSP fans.

Anderson fans are literally angry gsp retired at the top of his game with belts, and they bitch and complain, and cry too because he didn’t go on an embarrassing losing streak like their idol.

"So much hate" is an understatement. Majority of sherbros doesn't hate him. Even the few haters here always have that small room of respect for him.

But seriously I'm just confused.... Even if i tried to look for reasons to hate on the guy it would be pretty difficult. It's not like the guy is being toxic or talking smack about another person/fighter. I can see 3 things that might be bothering people which would be

1. He avoided anderson in his prime
2. Retiring after Hendricks
3. Greasegate

But still...

But seriously I'm just confused.... Even if i tried to look for reasons to hate on the guy it would be pretty difficult. It's not like the guy is being toxic or talking smack about another person/fighter. I can see 3 things that might be bothering people which would be

1. He avoided anderson in his prime
2. He retired after Hendricks
3. Greasegate

But still...
I could come up with 25 things about canderson.
I still don't make any anti Anderson threads. Ppl are allowed to like him.

There mad that he’s the GOAT of MMA, beaten everyone opponent he’s faced, dominated pretty much all of his competition. He’s well spoken, retired on top and has no out of cage controversies to belittle his accomplishments.

Let them live, all they have is that one Serra gif and a picture of some bruises on his face against Hendricks in a fight that he clearly won.

Last edited:
1141a7b37f2ebbc136bdfab0bed72475

Aliens?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back