Media Khabib giving a warning to Justin under Joe Rogan's post!

Doesnt really.
He had him on his podcast. Never had Tony on his podcast once even though Bravo is his boy lol

Plus he's visiting the dude in the middle of a pandemic. When has Joe ever visited a fighter? Let alone during a pandemic lol

Joe wants to see Khabib beaten but he better wake up and apology to the Eagle!

War Khabib!

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

Plus he's visiting the dude in the middle of a pandemic. When has Joe ever visited a fighter? Let alone during a pandemic lol

He hasnt. The first line of Rogans post literally says Gaethje was in the studio.

Idk why but it seems like Roe Jogan hates wrestlers with a passion. For some reason he has called Jones, Silva and mighty mouse the goats but never GSP.
Kinda weird seeing how he is a black belt in Jiu-Jitsu he should show more appreciation towards grapplers.
Also he criticized Khabib and called his standup amateurish when the dude put a beating on Al Iaquinta.
Fuck Joe Rogan

Does khabib actually bless his foot kissing fans or is that just their wishful thinking?

conors shittiest most annoying fans > khabibs relentless foot kissing fans

Idk if Justin can sprawl-n-brawl enough but he has the best chance to do it. Khabibs ground control will be the deciding factor and sap that energy bar.

View attachment 788240

Seems Joe is pretty invested in a Justin win lol

He will be massively disappointed come fight night :D

War Khabib!

Credit to: @Habib The Eagle once again!

Khabib Bless

View attachment 788241

I am not Dustin or Tony I will take him to the deepest part of the ocean and Drown Him #InshaAllah...

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
4Legacy

Rogan has a nice ass gym. How big is that fucking place?
Joe has stupid bonkers money.

Everything he turns his attention to, he ends up making millions from.

Comedy
Commentary
Podcasting
Business investments(ALPHA BRAIN!)

sure I'm forgetting something. the only thing he hasn't made millions from doing is TKD/kickboxing

Back