khamzat chimaev is the uncrowned WW champion in my head - Convince me otherwise

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Look with all due respect to the WW division but that belt belongs to no other man then Khazmat Chimaev.

Khazmat vs Usman:

I would put the house on Khazmat if they fight on the next card this is how much I am confident in Khazmat Chimaev we are living in the Chimaev era..

WELCOME TO THE KHAZMAT CHIMAEV ERA

Nothing will stop this train
PartialWellgroomedChicken-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
I'm also very excited by him, but he hasn't even fought anyone ranked top 100 in their division yet.

Go seek a mental health professional.....they will fix your head.

It took you two weeks to understand it. Sorry, but you are not a true Khamzat fan.

2 wins against unranked opponents,do nothing on top but throw hammer punches,trains with fucking gustafson,hope ratlip collect some paychecks before fired due

I am calm about it. I welcome other opinions but my opinion matters to me more then anything else on this earth
Your opinion matter more than anything on the planet? What a weird thing to care so much about. I'd understand only caring about your own but to care about it more than the lives of friends and family is a bit odd.

Hope he gets to be a champion for 170 divison, Khamzat fighting style is very entertaining but let see if he can do this against higher level guy. Someone mentioned Chiesa and that would be great.

Hope he gets to be a champion for 170 divison, Khamzat fighting style is very entertaining but let see if he can do this against higher level guy. Someone mentioned Chiesa and that would be great.

Chiesa? come on mann? Really? Chimaev can beat him without training camp. If you are offering opponents atleast give him higher level opponents Colby, Woddley or burns and even they don't offer much to Chimaev. This man deserves high caliber opponents he can prey upon

Look with all due respect to the WW division but that belt belongs to no other man then Khazmat Chimaev.

Khazmat vs Usman:

I would put the house on Khazmat if they fight on the next card this is how much I am confident in Khazmat Chimaev we are living in the Chimaev era..

WELCOME TO THE KHAZMAT CHIMAEV ERA

khamzat-kowboj.jpg

Nothing will stop this train
PartialWellgroomedChicken-size_restricted.gif

Usman has 100 percent takedown defense. Khazmat won’t be able to take him to the ground

He is 2-0 against cans. If this doesn't convince you, then you are an unreasonable person, and it is waste of time arguing with you.

However, I would not be against the UFC making Usman vs Chimaev. I think it will be a competitive match-up. In my ignorant opinion, Chimaev is Championship Contender Caliber. However, he has yet to prove that he is "uncrowned champion' caliber.

Back