Sean O'malley beef with Cody Garbrandt about his move to flyweight

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 512089

O'malley responds to a Brett Okamoto interview with garbrandt where he says he's heading to FLW, O'malley post an emoji of a running man, accusing him of running from BW

Cody didn't let it slide and a back and forth ensued :

Last edited by a moderator:

O'Malley is also ready to delete Vera :

My take : O'malley is annoying as f*** and too cocky for where he actually stands. Also lol at him dissing FLW calling it "strawweight" while he's a 5'11 man fighting at BW literally running from FW

Still not sold on Sugar. He's a lot of fun to watch, but until he beats someone in the top 10 and/or convincingly defends TD's, I just don't know.

I wouldn't bet on him against Cody.
Omalley definitely getting Edmend

Lets goooooo Cody!
Fig vs. Cody makes a ton of sense and is guaranteed fireworks.
I can't think of anybody at the moment that Fig just HAS TO defend his belt against.
Exciting matchup.

WAR NECKTATS!

I’ll say it again.
This kid is the Billie Eilish of MMA, a blatant industry plant.

His career is going to be manufactured and marketed to very carefully to string along the tiktok/twitch “woke” generation of fans. Welcome to the Hollywood era *sigh*

Mental midgets lol,Have u ever seen Fedor makes such childish word wars?

No, but I don't know how invested he was in succeeding commercially. Demetrious Johnson eschewed the childish public bragadoccio and the audience was apathetic about his truly exceptional talents. These guys aren't in the same league as the aforementioned.

Cody is forever a kook for actually dancing during a fight.

War... the other guy

Back