will Khabib accept Khamzat training offer or will he keep training with High schoolers

Espresso

Post USADA
@Silver
Reaction score
Khamzat said he wants to train with Khabib, will Khabib accept his offer or will he keep training with high schoolers that DC brings for him?

I think is a win win for both fighters. Maybe 6'2 Khamat is too big and Khabib knows he would get ragdolled, hence the avoidance

thoughts

Love to see Khamzat at AKA. AKA also have Deron Winn,Kyle Crutchmer, DC,Fitch,Cain and sometimes Rockhold. Best gym out there, champions after champions. They share the same manager so why not. Im pretty sure Khamzat want that picture with Khabib.

@Post 2 Decision cant blame him tirmasu is good. I mean look at it.
homemade-tiramisu-2.jpg

Kabib is, based on his success and the role of abfulmanap, the alpha male in his team and also does seem like a guy who likes his squad to be submissive towards him. You can see it in his interviews, the very first second anyone asks a question which he doesn’t like or perceives as slighly provocative he gets angry, slightly but enough to understand his attitude.

so, a top confident chechen who also thinks that he is the shit and who is larger than kabib is maybe not the right guy for kabib at this moment

Chimaev cant learn much from Khabib.
I think they are already on same grapling level and striking is abowe Khabib.

Khamzat said he wants to train with Khabib, will Khabib accept his offer or will he keep training with high schoolers that DC brings for him?

I think is a win win for both fighters. Maybe 6'2 Khamat is too big and Khabib knows he would get ragdolled, hence the avoidance

thoughts
Khabib probably doesn't even know if this but exist lol

Khabib been having good succes using Chase Soldate as pratice partner ;)

Chase Bless
Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

thoughts

My thoughts are that this dude barely has a wikipedia page, has no medals in anything other than wrestling in sweden... has fought 0 ranked fighters... and has 8 MMA fights in total.

On the other side is Khabib, an international MMA star, possibly undefeated LW GOAT in a fight or two, highest accolades in combat sambo before his MMA career, trains in one of the best teams in MMA.

So my thoughts are that all 4-5 of you Khamzat fans on Sherdog are trolling and spamming these threads without any good reason and should wait for him to beat someone noteworthy first.

lol geez I add Khamzat to my sig but people are already going to this level of hyperbole... ugh...

My thoughts are that this dude barely has a wikipedia page, has no medals in anything other than wrestling in sweden... has fought 0 ranked fighters... and has 8 MMA fights in total.

On the other side is Khabib, an international MMA star, possibly undefeated LW GOAT in a fight or two, highest accolades in combat sambo before his MMA career, trains in one of the best teams in MMA.

So my thoughts are that all 4-5 of you Khamzat fans on Sherdog are trolling and spamming these threads without any good reason.
Boredom is the reason. Some of us are legit excited to see Khamzat's ceiling and that's it. This hyperbole is bad, I don't know if it is hysteria or trolling.

EDIT: Saw who made this thread. Nevermind, one of the biggest Khabib haters on the entire forum. Yeah this is flame bait.

Last edited:
I don't know how anyone has any basis to him having better or equal wrestling to Khabib? from what we have seen in MMA it's an outrageous claim ... Just cos he's been doing it since he was 1 doesn't mean he's better.

thoughts

Tell Khamzat to go and wrestle bears and win then come and talk to Khabib.

Regardless of what u say, khabib is khabib. He with his Dad started something original, fought 10 guys and only then got TS.

Khabib is not Chamaev 2.0. khabib is Khabib.he will go down in history whearas chamaev has got things to prove

Chamaev is called Khabib 2.0, not other way around.

I think that internet incels a little bit confusing Khabibs status and Chamaev two fight fame.

By the way, how is sand throwing practice going?

Lost to Castillio
Beaten by Lee with staph
Handled by MJ
Picked apart by Justin
Dropped by Pe-fucking-Ttiss
Dropped by Trujilo
Dropped by Vanattas(could possibly be the start of gps in legs and men in walls symptoms)

TS is jelly and hurting that Tony is in the wasteland and trying to claw his way back to a title shot that crashed and burned.

Is normal.

Why the hate for Khamzat ? He only has two UFC figths, but he's definitely no slouch. And he actually trained and competed in wrestling in Chechnya, quit when he was in Sweden because obviously the level is quite different there and from his own words it became too easy. I think it would be a great move for him to train at AKA.

When did he say he wants to train with Khabib?

Their styles are a little different, Khabib focuses more on tiring out his opponent as a priority, damage 2nd. Chimaev wants to get a TKO immediately, its a less safe strategy because he could gas himself out, but its certainly very exciting to watch.

is khatmat the guy who win 2 fights in 10 days?

i thought he trained with khabib and was already 1 of khabib boys

Back