Dang, no lie, this vid gave me the feels... and made me skeptical

Ill tell you one thing not even as friends they both look like happier people then they do now
mo limelight mo problems

So cute. These dudes need to fight and hug it out after the fight.

PiaAj69.gif

Overlapping voices is noob editing. Shit video.. Also abrupt shitty end to the video, was hoping it would go into the now dislike of each other and switch to a metal song or some shit.

Just a reminder, Jorge was the first who brought up fighting his friend.

@7m29s

“Over everything, over friendships or anything is my kids and fighting for that belt is my kids’ future,” said Masvidal. “If my mom had the belt, she better give it up because my kids gotta eat. If I’m willing to fight my mom, imagine a good friend. That’s no disrespect to Colby. He’s done great things in the sport and he’s still young, so he’s going to do many great things, but if they offer me a title shot, damn right I’m taking it.”

"What if the biggest number$ come with [Colby's] name attached?"

Not sure why his fans and Doostin acted all insulted afterwards, when Colby decided to talk back.

Just a reminder, Jorge was the first who brought up fighting his friend.

@7m29s

"What if the biggest number$ come with [Colby's] name attached?"

Not sure why his fans and Doostin acted all insulted afterwards, when Colby decided to talk back.

There’s no problem with friends fighting, friends fight all the time. In fact that would strengthen friendships between men

Proof that their ''beef'' was manufactured WWE bullsh!t..

<VinceCa$h>

It seems so stupid that it should be fake. But Colby legit got kicked out of ATT. So it's real.

Two against the world.... Not gay, sure whatevs.

There’s no problem with friends fighting, friends fight all the time. In fact that would strengthen friendships between men
I don't have an opinion on that either way. Depends on the situation. My issue is with the two faced reactions afterwards and dork vomits blaming Colby for not being loyal. Contrary to their wannabe image, in all that drama - which is probably fake, anyway - Team Mas-turbators were the sensitive ones.

There's a chance they made a plan to get hype and are laughing about it on the phone. Schaubi & Meathead did it. Then it got realer. Then Matt couldn't punch him. And since then they've been mates again.

It’s not fake but it’s not entirely real either. Thy would be best friends again after they fight. Fist fighting creates best friends and they were already best friends before.

There's a chance they made a plan to get hype and are laughing about it on the phone. Schaubi & Meathead did it. Then it got realer. Then Matt couldn't punch him. And since then they've been mates again.

Back