Weidman beats Omari, right?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It is a 50/50 fight according to the bookies. I think that is stupid. Yeah Chris chin is shot, but Omari isn’t Dominick Reyes. Omari has a shitty gas tank, he fought Welterweight, Chris fought at LHW.

I think this is a roughly 65/35 fight in Weidman’s favour. I see him controlling Omari for 3 rounds and getting the decision...

I'm not really a Weidman fan but you'd think he'd have this in the bag. Omari is good but if Weidman doesn't get the win, I don't think he should be fighting anymore.

I hope he wins just because he's a good guy to have around fighting still, providing he doesn't keep getting KO'd.

Weidman is certainly on the least settled path of the two.. If it were after Gastelum i'd have had Chris as a favourite, but he's all over the place so edge it to Omari based on that.

I honestly don't know who Omari is. I'm not doing the Conor joke, legit have no idea.

I hope Weidman isn't so far fallen that he loses to unheralded opponents, but he's let me down a lot....so I think there's a decent chance he does in fact lose.

I think so, as said above if he can't beat Omari then he needs to retire. Omari is just a solid meat and potatoes style fighter with nothing really special about him other than strength, Chris should be able to deal with that, it's his weakest opponent in probably 9 years.

Wide-man is the most unskilled MW champ in history so I won't be surprised if he gets ktfod again.

It is a 50/50 fight according to the bookies. I think that is stupid. Yeah Chris chin is shot, but Omari isn’t Dominick Reyes. Omari has a shitty gas tank, he fought Welterweight, Chris fought at LHW.

I think this is a roughly 65/35 fight in Weidman’s favour. I see him controlling Omari for 3 rounds and getting the decision...

Hes still ya boi

Weidman will be the first death in the UFC this weekend...

Depends whether it will be a grappling match or not? But if Omari knocks him out he's done

Akhmedov is being underrated here... Of all the lower-ranked middleweights Chris could have chosen to fight, Omari's definitely one of the stronger ones.
It’s a 50/50 fight with the bookmakers

Back