Media Luque and Hughes have more finishes than gsp ...

Joe Lauzon has 11 finishes
Khabib has 6
Khabib has 6 finishes in 12 fights. That means the guy finishes half of his opponents lol

That's an incredible stats.

Joe has simply more ufc fights than Khabib. I don't know his record of finishes compared to fights he's had but I don't believe it's 50% :D

If it is 50% or above than good for Joe!

Finishers Bless
Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

Scratches GSP of his goat list and now starts riding Luque wave and? Hughes I guess

I'm back to 2010

Khabib has 6 finishes in 12 fights. That means the guy finishes half of his opponents lol

That's an incredible stats.

Joe has simply more ufc fights than Khabib. I don't know his record of finishes compared to fights he's had but I don't believe it's 50% :D

If it is 50% or above than good for Joe!

Finishers Bless
Khabib Bless

View attachment 788120

OP had no mention of Fights it took to attain the amount of finishes or % .

My original number was wrong not 11 it's 13 ... Of Joe's 27 fights in the UFC he has 13 Finishes in 15 wins and 12 losses.

GSP fought elite level wrestlers and beat them.. Khabib struggled against Tibau and has never fought a good MMA wrestler. Something to think about..

I guess he would have more finishes if they were against guys like Meagdeiv, Kabobdivolv, Bagov, or Bahakonov....

jlU3duO.jpg

OP had no mention of Fights it took to attain the amount of finishes or % .

My original number was wrong not 11 it's 13 ... Of Joe's 27 fights in the UFC he has 13 Finishes in 15 wins and 12 losses.
Holy shit 13/27 and 13/15 :eek:

Joe Lauzon Bless indeed lol

But you haven't addressed my Hughes's argument :D

Joe Bless
Matt Bless
Khabib Bless

GSP fought elite level wrestlers and beat them.. Khabib struggled against Tibau and has never fought a good MMA wrestler. Something to think about..

I guess he would have more finishes if they were against guys like Meagdeiv, Kabobdivolv, Bagov, or Bahakonov....

jlU3duO.jpg
Gsp has a elite BJJ Masters in his corner. Renzo Gracie and the Danaher squad.
You would expect him to submit these wrestlers easily ;)

But the guy couldn't even submit Dan Hardy lol

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ib-wont-be-ready-for-his-ground-game.4124568/

Khabib Bless

Gsp has a elite BJJ Masters in his corner. Renzo Gracie and the Danaher squad.
You would expect him to submit these wrestlers easily ;)

But the guy couldn't even submit Dan Hardy lol

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ib-wont-be-ready-for-his-ground-game.4124568/

Khabib Bless

View attachment 788125

Yup agreed, doesn't change what I said though.

Oh pretty sure you stole my comment where I mentioned Hardy in that thread too lmfao

You khabib gobblers need to realize that Khabib is probably LW GOAT but nowhere in the GOAT discussion... gotta educate yourself a little bit about MMA before making dumb threads.

Back