Robbery

Orochimaru 大蛇丸

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The commentators seem to think Elliot had it

Benoit rocked him multiple times, and almost broke his leg in half in the 2nd

Tim Elliot is tough and constantly walked forward, but landed very few significant shots..... he was rocked AF in the 3rd

Don't know what these people are watching

The commentators seem to think Elliot had it

Benoit rocked him multiple times, and almost broke his leg in half in the 2nd

Tim Elliot is tough and constantly walked forward, but landed very few significant shots..... he was rocked AF in the 3rd

Don't know what these people are watching
Stfu

Benoit was very reactive, he had the best moments in the fight but the vast majority of the match was controlled by Elliot. Robbery no, but I can see why you'd give it to Benoit.

No sir, I had Elliot winning that one. Forward pressure, volume, and effective grappling won him the fight.

Benoit looks like a novice on the mat.
Forward pressure and volume..... yes, but Benoit actually landed shots that actually hurt Elliot

Effective grappling? The most significant thing that happened in the grappling exchanges was Benoit hyperextending the fuck out of Elliots leg (his work with Garry Tonon is clearly paying off)

Elliot threw a lot of pitter patter punches and was more flashy. Thought Benoit threw the harder and cleaner shots. It was close, but the grappling was probably the difference.

I had it 30-27 Benoit. He was winning everywhere. Even when they went to the ground In the 2nd rd only 1 guy got hurt and it wasn’t the guy who lost. Quantity over quality apparently

Close fight, some shetard would call roberry regardless of who won as aways....
Benoit was very reactive, he had the best moments in the fight but the vast majority of the match was controlled by Elliot. Robbery no, but I can see why you'd give it to Benoit.
Everything is a robbery.
Please stop calling close fights a robbery
I'm sorry it was a bad decision, maybe a robbery is a slight exaggeration lol... kinda missing the point that it was a clearly bad decision

I'm sorry it was a bad decision, maybe a robbery is a slight exaggeration lol... kinda missing the point that it was a clearly bad decision

Honestly I don't care who won, fights like this deserve to be a draw. Not because it was bad but because nobody dominated and while one fighter never came close to finishing, the other never pressed the action at any real point .

Back