Who would you like to see Jose Aldo fight next?

det_regnar_på_vår_kärlek

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Cody? Cruz? Which other names make sense and how do you think the fight would go? (I think he should retire as well, but most likely he won't)

Retirement

if not that, someone in the 10-15 range

Don't really care. He should retire tbh.

Him and Cruz as a retirement fight for both makes sense

Fans have wondered who would win since WEC and theyre both mostly considered the GOATs of FW and BW
Yeah, I don't know what Cruz is up to, but this fight seems like a no brainer. It could be promoted as GOAT vs GOAT and what not.

retirement. but fight with cruz could be a good fight for both.

Cruz and retire. I'd like to see Aldo go out on a W, but he certainly doesn't need to.

he's my favorite fighter of all time and in the goat category. I'll watch whatever he does. The fact that he's still so good while very past his best just shows his insane fundamental skills.

Cruz and retire. I'd like to see Aldo go out on a W, but he certainly doesn't need to.

he's my favorite fighter of all time and in the goat category. I'll watch whatever he does. The fact that he's still so good while very past his best just shows his insane fundamental skills.

He's got still 5 fights left in his contract if my numbers are right, so I doubt he'll retire in the near future.

Cody's fighting Moraes next isn't he ???
I would mind seeing him v Cruz

Cruz. This would be the fight to make it would have a nice old school feel to it, has the name value to headline a fight card and both you could say have seen better days in the cage.

at BW:
Cody
Munoz

At FW:
Emmett
Kattar

Back